Skip to main content Menu Skip to footer

New homes in South Wales

New homes for sale where builders will consider part exchanges?

Asked on Dec 27 2010, General in Cardiff | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • While you may find new homes on Zoopla I suggest you also look at If you need valuation advice concerning either the property to be purchased or to be sold you should ask a Chartered Valuation Surveyor. RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) produces useful leaflets, a link to one is attached.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Dec 30 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Cardiff questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General