Skip to main content Skip to footer

Buy now and compromise or wait until market busier

Have been searching for a year for the right property and area. Our funds fast diminishing with high rent. We are cash buyers having already sold. Have found right area and style of house but with no designated parking and is listed so significant compromises for us. Can't decide whether to wait for January for hopefully more choice of properties but risk having to extend rental for a further period if a more suitable house doesn't become available, with our budget diminishing. Help!

Asked on Dec 11 2014, General in Hampshire | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • There will be more on the market in the spring. I do not think prices will rise significantly in the next six months. If rental is causing your budget to diminish perhaps you should rent something cheaper.

    Answered on Dec 18 2014, Report content
  • If I was you I would sit it out until Feb/March time as I suspect there should be a slightly better selection of properties available for you.

    Answered on Dec 19 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Hampshire questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General