Skip to main content Menu Skip to footer

Council estate near Countess Lane, Radcliffe?

Is there a council estate near Countess Lane, Radcliffe?

Asked on Feb 2 2013, General in Manchester | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Yes, there's a large council estate known as Bolton Road estate, Milton, Morley Kilburn, Radelan, Holborn, etc.

    Answered on Apr 21 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General