Skip to main content Skip to footer

What does 60% Shared property mean?

Do you have right to rent it out?

Asked on Feb 28 2015, General in Leeds | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Basically you own 60% and you pay a monthly rent on the remaining 40% so you are effectively paying twice once a month as a mortgage and the other as rent.

    Answered on May 19 2015, Report content
  • Basically you own 60% and you pay a monthly rent on the remaining 40% so you are effectively paying twice once a month as a mortgage and the other as rent. I don't think so.

    Answered on May 19 2015, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question