Skip to main content Menu Skip to footer

Council tax for 49 Scorhill Lane?

Asked on Jun 22 2011, General in Swindon | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • The best way to find out will be to contact Swindon Borough Council, the contact details are on the link below

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jun 22 2011, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content
  • Go to the Valuations agency website, it holds the council tax banding information.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jun 18 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Swindon questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General