Skip to main content Menu Skip to footer

Council tax banding for two bed house in Goldcrest Close?

What is the council tax banding and cost for a two bed house in Goldcrest Close and Buzzard Road on the birds estate in the Luton / Dunstable borders?

Asked on Feb 2 2012, Home Finance in Luton | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Check with your local authority they will be able to tell you.

    Answered on Feb 20 2012, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question