Is it a good time to buy, or should I wait until prices fall further?
I want a house which has dropped in value significantly. But I doubt the owner would want to accept less than current market value. Is there any point in waiting and missing the opportunity to buy whilst they are interested in selling? I just wonder if I can save even more money that’s all. Will prices drop further?
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question