Skip to main content Menu Skip to footer

Advertising property to let

How do I advertise a property to let privately?

Asked on Jun 14 2016, Renting in Stanmore | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • As an individual landlord, you can't advertise directly on Zoopla, you always need an agent. If you're looking for a cost effective option, you could consider an online letting agent, such as The Online Letting Agents. We offer a tenant find service for £39+vat (our silver service, which includes advertising on Zoopla) or £59+vat (our gold service which includes Zoopla). We also include a free bespoke contract! Please feel free to contact me to discuss our service further. Kind regards, Eleanor @ The Online Letting Agents

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jun 17 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Stanmore questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting