Tell estate agent now or wait until contract/notice period is up?
I have signed an 8 week contract/14 day notice period with estate agent. I have decided not to sell my house. I have 2 weeks to go on the contract. Should I tell estate agent my now to save him any costs and stop viewings or wait until end of contract?
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question