This year Zoopla is proud to be the headline sponsor of the Ideal Home Show – the biggest of its kind in the UK. We’re even giving away free tickets to those who are quick enough.
Here at Zoopla, we’re really excited about spring. That’s because, we’re the headline sponsors of the Ideal Home Show, which runs from 18 March through to 3 April at Olympia London.
Better still, we have 50 pairs of FREE tickets to give away. Just visit the Ideal Home Show website’s booking page and, where prompted, enter the code ZOOPLAFB5. (Cost of adult on-the-door ticket is usually £18 on weekdays and £20 at the weekend). Hurry though, as these free tickets, courtesy of Zoopla, will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
There’ll be more than 650 exhibitors at the Ideal Home Show this year, ranging from interiors and home improvements to technology and fashion and beauty – so there’s something for everyone.
Zoopla Property Group’s head of brand, Kyrenia Blanshard, said: “As the UK’s most comprehensive property website, partnering with the UK’s biggest home show is a great fit for us. The show is renowned for offering visitors first-class advice on everything home-related ranging from a substantial project to those finishing touches that make a house a home.
“With a mission to be the most useful property resource for consumers, we’re really looking forward to being on-hand at the show to help consumers find their next home.”
When you arrive, be sure not to miss the Ideal Super Theatre, which Zoopla is also partnering with. From cookery connoisseurs to gardening gurus, this is where visitors can kick back and listen to talks from some of the UK’s most knowledgeable property experts.
See you there!
To claim your tickets:
1. Visit the Ideal Home Show website at http://idealhome.
2. Enter code ZOOPLAFB5 where prompted.
3. Select either 1 or 2 tickets for the date you'd like to attend.
4. Your tickets will be emailed to the address specified.
5. Offer of free tickets closes when all 50 pairs of tickets have been allocated.
6. A maximum of 2 free adult tickets (weekdays and limited weekend) per household.
Children 15 years and under go for FREE, (maximum 1 child per adult ticket) please request these tickets at the time of booking, alternatively children’s tickets will be available at the box office.
7. Entry into the show is valid only for the specific day shown on your tickets.
8. Tickets will be on a first-come first-served basis and will be print at home tickets only.
9 Tickets will be sent via email between 3-5 days after application.
10. Tickets are non-transferable, non-assignable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. All tickets will be scanned upon entry.
12. Multiple applications will be refused entry onsite.
13. Open to UK residents over the age of 18 only.