This week’s mansions are all six bedroom abodes, but their prices vary from £975,000 up to £4,650,000.
1. Six bedroom detached house in Macclesfield Road, Prestbury, Macclesfield, Cheshire, for £2,750,000
Offering stunning views of Prestbury golf course and the surrounding Cheshire countryside is this impressive modern mansion. The interior of the property is fresh and contemporary, but leaves room for the new owner to put their own stamp on the house.
Available via Bridgfords
2. Six bedroom detached house in Coppice Row, Theydon Bois, Epping, Essex, for £4.5m
Less than a mile away from Theydon Bois tube station is this sprawling mansion, which sits in four acres of landscaped grounds. The house was built in 1996 and has been modernised to include a bespoke kitchen-breakfast room, five reception rooms, a home cinema room, an indoor pool with changing facilities, a gym and a games room.
Available via Buchanan Mitchell
3. Six bedroom detached house in Mullanasilla Road, Armagh, Northern Ireland, for £975,000
Built in 2002 is this Georgian style mansion that is currently being run as a bed and breakfast, but would also make a superb family home. As well as providing 7,000 sq ft of internal accommodation, there is also approximately nine acres of land that includes landscaped gardens, a sun terrace with a hot tub, various out buildings, paddocks and stables.
Available via Robert Wilson
4. Six bedroom detached house in Swindon Lane, Kirkby Overblow, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, for £2.1m
Just a 23 minute drive away from the heart of Leeds is this immaculate family home that has spectacular views of the North Yorkshire countryside. The property includes an open plan kitchen-dining-sitting room, a separate drawing room, study, utility room, a master bedroom with an en suite and dressing room, as well as five other bedrooms.
Available via Lawlors Property Service
5. Six bedroom detached house in Spring Grove Road, Richmond, Surrey, for £4,650,000
Arranged across four floors is this 4,880 sq ft modern mansion in the prestigious location of Richmond in Surrey. The house was designed by award-winning architects and offers a home cinema, gym, library, under floor heating, gated off street parking and a separate one bedroom apartment.
Available via Chase Buchanan