What were the most popular properties for sale on Zoopla in July? They include multi-million pound mansions as well as a renovation project costing £80,000.
1. Three bedroom detached house in Bronte Close, Worsley Mesnes, Wigan, for £100,000
This month’s most viewed property is this recently refurbished family home. The large garden has plenty of room for all the children’s toys while the off-street parking is perfect for commuters that need to drive into nearby Liverpool or Manchester.
Available via Alan Batt Estate Agents
2. Seven bedroom detached house in Brantfell Road, Bowness-On-Windermere, Windermere, for £1,950,000
The price of this unique property was dropped by £350,000 early this month, which explains why it is has become even more popular since it appeared in June’s list. The Grand Designs home boasts spectacular views of Lake Windermere, but if the lake is too chilly for a swim there is always the heated indoor pool.
Available via Scott Bainbridge Residential Sales and Lettings
3. Seven bedroom detached house in Knowsley Grange, off Chorley New Road, Bolton, Lancashire, for £4,500,000
Luxury is taken to another level in this stunning four storey modern manor house, which is ideal for entertaining. The 14,000 sq ft Georgian styled home contains a bespoke designer kitchen, purpose built cinema room, indoor swimming pool, gym and games area.
Available via Fine & Country
4. Five bedroom detached house in Burgess Wood Road South, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, for £1,825,000
This family home was custom-built in 2012 and offers an abundance of space for a growing brood. All five bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom, while the master bedroom also has its own dressing room.
Available via Hamptons International
5. Eight bedroom detached house in Birds Hill Drive, Oxshott, Surrey, POA
Live the high life in this turreted seven bedroom mansion. The palatial property comes with a leisure complex that includes a swimming pool, a kitchen-bar area with a built in barbecue and dining area, a gym, a steam room and a Jacuzzi.
Available via John D Wood & Co.
6. Four bedroom detached house in Houliston Avenue, Dumfries, for £174,950
In Scotland this family home has been getting heaps of attention. Its perks include a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, an enclosed garden that is safe for children, and a large conservatory with room for a dining table and sofas.
Available via Cumberland Estate Agents
7. Five bedroom detached house in Joan Croft Lane, Holme, Bentley, Doncaster, for £80,000
For those that fancy a project this detached house is ideal. The 1,503 sq ft property is up for auction and needs a complete renovation, but once complete it would be a great family home with easy access into Doncaster.
Available via Merryweathers Doncaster
8. Three bedroom detached house in Knyverton House, Wisbech Road, Manea, March, Cambridgeshire, for £80,000
This detached rural cottage is also up for auction and is in need of some modernisation. The property offers uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside and could make it a relaxing home to retire in.
Available via William H Brown
9. Seven bedroom detached house in Parklands, Chigwell, Essex, for £3,250,000
Less than half a mile from Chigwell tube station is this sprawling 7,000 sq ft mansion that is stuffed full of modern technology. Features include under floor heating throughout most of the house, customisable mood lighting, air conditioning and a home entertainment system that can be controlled by smart phone.
Available via Hetherington Sales