Which are the most popular properties in October? With asking prices varying from £268,000 to £64,999,950 and located all across the country - from the Isle of Wight to Telford – here are this month’s most viewed properties on Zoopla.
1. This six bedroom property in Triangle, Sowerby Bridge, is on the market for £675,000 and it hasn’t even been built yet. As it is currently under construction, this gives you the opportunity to have the house finished to your own personal specification.
2. Located in Krikby, Liverpool, is this four bedroom detatched house which has recently been reduced in price to £170,000. This property would be ideal as a family home with its large kitchen diner, ensuit master bedroom and a lawned back garden that would be perfect for children.
3. As well as seven bedrooms, this sprawling mansion in Crowthorne, Berkshire also has its own indoor swimming pool and an annex games room. For an asking price of £1,550,000 you even get a children’s outdoor play area, electric gates and a third of an acre of land.
4. If you’re looking for the perfect London mansion, then this vast property just outside of Hampstead Village will be hard to beat. This incredible building is on the market for £46.5m and contains seven bedrooms, a cinema room, indoor and outdoor pools, garages for three to four cars and its own staff flat.
5. This four bedroom Grade II listed property in Highgate West Hill was commissioned during the reign of King George IV. With plenty of local shops, cafes and parks nearby, this property would make for an excellent family home and is currently on the market for £3,250,000.
6. A large bungalow currently occupies this plot in Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire, but the reason this property has had so much interest is because of its planning permission. Consent has already been given for a 7,200 sq ft, four floor property with an indoor swimming pool to be built on the site. It is currently on the market for £1.5m
7. If you fancy living on the Isle of Wight then this four bedroom property in Bembridge for £949,000 could be the one for you. This architect designed home was built with New England style cladding and a front veranda, meaning that you would always feel like you were on holiday if you lived here.
8. Arley Tower was built in 1842 by the owner of Arley Estate, Lord Mountnorris and is currently on the market for £268,000. Despite its age the property has a modern interior and the kitchen is part of a twentieth century extension which has views out on to the Severn valley.
9. In the village of Bratton just outside of Telford, is this six bedroom house, which is currently on the market for offers in the region of £999,950. This recently constructed property offers 7000 sq ft of living space and includes a swimming pool and gym area in the basement.
10. This £16m contemporary mansion in Weybridge, Surrey, was built in 2012 by a luxury developer. This impressive building can easily accommodate 12 people and it also contains its own bar, gym, cinema room, studio, while to the front of the property is a detached garage that with two staff flats.