Which are the most popular properties in January so far? Valued from £77,000 to £65m and located in a variety of places – from London to Birmingham.
1. Five bedroom detached house in Hatfield for £4,500,000. A luxury Hertfordshire mansion occupied by singer and former X Factor judge Tulisa is back on the market less than a year since it was bought.
2. Three bedroom terrace in Birmingham for £75,000. The property is priced to encourage a faster than average sale.
3. Fifteen bedroom detached house in London for £65m. Originally designed and built in 1910 as the London residence for William Lyle of the Tate & Lyle family, this imposing mansion has been newly extended and refurbished.
4. Two bedroom terrace in Winson Green, near Birmingham, for £77,000. This freehold property is in James Turner Street, which features in the television show Benefits Street.
5. Six bedroom detached house in Weybridge, Surrey for £13,750,000. Formerly owned by John Lennon, this property is set in about 1.5 acres of exquisite gardens within the renowned St George’s Hill Estate.
6. Four bedroom terrace in Teddington, Surrey for £650,000. Believed to date from 1875, the property has a 50ft rear garden. The previous owners last wishes were to be buried in the garden, which is where both currently rest.
7. Two bedroom house boat in King’s Cross for £87,000. Situated in Ice Wharf Marina, this house boat provides quick and easy access to King’s Cross Underground Station and fashionable Upper Street, with its range of shops, bars, restaurants and boutiques.
8. Three bedroom end of terrace in Kent for £159,950. An offer of £190,000 subject to contract has been made for this property. Anyone wishing to place a higher offer must do so before legal exchange of contracts.
9. Three bedroom terrace in Harrow for £274,950. This property has off-street parking, a large rear garden and benefits from being sold with no onward chain.
10. Nine bedroom detached house in Kensington for £65m. A rare opportunity to restore this Grade II Listed detached house and extend it to approx 30, 000 sq ft. Full planning permission has been granted for the works to include a separate cottage, tennis court and garden pavilion.
Some information contained herein may have changed since it was first published. Zoopla strongly advises you to seek current legal and/or financial advice from a qualified professional.