It's time for another ‘Tiny house Tuesday', and this week’s offerings can be found in locations varying from Hertfordshire to Grimsby.
1. One bedroom terraced house in Western Road, Tring, Hertfordshire, for £219,999
First-time buyers will love this quirky new home within commuting distance of the capital. Everything is shiny and new, including a high gloss fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The property also conveniently has its own designated parking space directly in front of the house.
Available via Hunters
2. One bedroom cottage in Edinbane, Portree, Skye, for £140,000
Escape the hustle and bustle of city life and invest in a holiday home on the Isle of Skye. This cosy cottage was built in 2005 and offers stunning views over the loch, fields and forests. The property only has one bedroom but there is space for a second in the converted loft.
Available via eMoov National
3. One bedroom end terrace house in The Covert, Tattershall, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, for £57,500
For those looking to buy a Shared Ownership property, this end of terrace house in the village of Tattershall is ideal. It has a second bedroom that is currently being used as an office. This newly-built home is in immaculate condition and has the additional perks of a back garden and off-street parking.
Available via Bairstow Eves Countrywide
4. One bedroom detached bungalow in Brigsley Road, Waltham, Grimsby, for £90,000
This bungalow could be an excellent home to retire or downsize to, but it does need some TLC. There are views of Waltham Windmill, which was originally built in 1666 and was re-built in 1873 after being blown down.
Available via Martin Maslin Estate Agents
5. One bedroom detached house in Malacca Farm, West Clandon, Guildford, Surrey, to rent for £950 pcm
Enjoy the best of rural and city living by purchasing this mini chocolate box cottage in Surrey, which is ideally situated for commuting into London. It is only half a mile from Clandon station, where direct trains to London Waterloo take less than an hour.
Available via Premier Sale & Lettings
6. One bedroom semi-detached bungalow in St. Dogmaels, Cardigan, for £99,000
Finally, we have this petite bungalow in the popular coastal village of St Dogmaels, which sits on the estuary of the River Teifi. The bungalow could be a great holiday let as it is only a short drive from the spectacular scenery of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
Available via John Francis