Tickets for the last game of the season are up for grabs.
In case you didn’t know, Zoopla.co.uk are the official sponsors of Premier League Club West Bromwich Albion who, this weekend, are playing Manchester United at home at The Hawthorns.
Normally this would be nothing other than another Premier League fixture, however this match is set to be epic. It’s Sir Alex Ferguson’s 1,500th game as manager of Manchester United, but also this will be his last ever game as manager -26 years!
Consequently tickets sold out in a flash. West Brom are preparing a special edition 144-page programme which has already sold over 5,000 copies online and Sir Alex Ferguson will be given the guard of honor by the Baggies.
However, not ones to let you down, we have the last remaining two home stand tickets to this game. Yes, you read correctly!
Here’s how you can give yourself the best possible chance to win them.
To enter the draw, all you have to do is follow @Zoopla on twitter and re-tweet this tweet on Twitter – link to tweet here or click on tweet image below
As we anticipate some demand for this prize, please make sure you are aware of the T’s & C’s stated below.
T’s and C’s
1. To be eligible for the draw you must follow @Zoopla on twitter and retweet the competition tweet.
2. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via twitter just after 5pm May 17th 2013 and must reply to @Zoopla within an hour or another winner will be chosen.
3. The winner may not sell the tickets and will be required to show proof of ID when picking up the tickets.
4. The winner must be over 18.
5. The winner must be signed up to the West Bromwich Albion website.
Some information contained herein may have changed since it was first published. Zoopla strongly advises you to seek current legal and/or financial advice from a qualified professional.