Bradley Bishop, TN25
WE GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY LOCAL AGENT'S FEE in celebration of our 5th Birthday. What's different about Bradley Bishop and why choose us ?
- Award Winning Service
- One of Ashford's Top 3 Agents
- We sold more homes in 2014 than any other agent in Ashford
- NAEA qualified staff
- Free EPC (energy performance certificate)
- Free Floor Plans and Free unlimited photographs
- Free colour brochures and 24/48 hour feedback
- Full internet marketing on all leading sites
- Accompanied viewings whenever required
- Offices in both Ashford and Maidstone with convenient parking
- We are not an internet only agent
Please call to discuss how we can help you achieve the best price for your home.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||93||£271,220||16 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
£260,000 Guide price
** guide price: £260,000 - £275,000 ** ** three bedroom semi detached home ** ** downstairs cloakroom ** ** impressive lounge diner ** ** master with en suite ** ** beautifully presented throughout ** ** car port and off road parking ** ** close to ...
£270,000 Guide price
** guide price: £270,000 - £280,000 ** ** three bedroom semi detached home ** ** stunning kitchen diner ** ** downstairs cloakroom ** ** master with en suite ** ** garden with southern aspect ** ** allocated parking for two vehicles ** ** cul de sac ...
£230,000 Guide price
** guide price: £230,000 - £245,000 ** ** two bedroom semi detached bungalow ** ** stunning kitchen ** ** beautifully presented throughout ** ** garden room ** ** impressive rear garden ** ** close to local shops & amenities ** ** solar panels **
Meet the team
Sian WoodSenior Marketing Consultant
Mark McPheeSenior Sales Advisor
Susan HalpinSales Progressor
Rise O'BrienSenior Marketing Consultant
Nicole BishopManaging Director