Bradley Bishop, TN25
WE GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY LOCAL AGENT'S FEE in celebration of our 5th Birthday. What's different about Bradley Bishop and why choose us ?
- Award Winning Service
- One of Ashford's Top 3 Agents
- We sold more homes in 2014 than any other agent in Ashford
- NAEA qualified staff
- Free EPC (energy performance certificate)
- Free Floor Plans and Free unlimited photographs
- Free colour brochures and 24/48 hour feedback
- Full internet marketing on all leading sites
- Accompanied viewings whenever required
- Offices in both Ashford and Maidstone with convenient parking
- We are not an internet only agent
Please call to discuss how we can help you achieve the best price for your home.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||79||£289,222||18 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
£280,000 Guide price
** guide price: £280,000 - £300,000 ** ** 3 bedroom detached home ** ** extended to accommodate dining/playroom ** ** downstairs cloakroom ** ** master bedroom with en suite shower room ** ** stunning kitchen ** ** impressive rear garden ** ** ...
£400,000 Guide price
** guide price: £400,000 - £420,000 ** ** four bedroom detached home ** ** impressive room sizes throughout ** ** kitchen with separate utility room ** ** downstairs cloakroom ** ** tiered rear garden ** ** desirable location - rarely available ** ** ...
£190,000 Guide price
** guide price £190,000 - £210,000 ** ** 2 bedroom terraced home ** ** off road parking ** ** close to town centre and international train station ** ** 2 reception rooms ** ** first floor bathroom ** ** ideal first time buy or investment opportunity **
Meet the team
Sian WoodSenior Marketing Consultant
Mark McPheeSenior Sales Advisor
Susan HalpinSales Progressor
Rise O'BrienSenior Marketing Consultant
Nicole BishopManaging Director