Bradley Bishop, TN25
WE GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY LOCAL AGENT'S FEE in celebration of our 5th Birthday. What's different about Bradley Bishop and why choose us ?
- Award Winning Service
- One of Ashford's Top 3 Agents
- We sold more homes in 2014 than any other agent in Ashford
- NAEA qualified staff
- Free EPC (energy performance certificate)
- Free Floor Plans and Free unlimited photographs
- Free colour brochures and 24/48 hour feedback
- Full internet marketing on all leading sites
- Accompanied viewings whenever required
- Offices in both Ashford and Maidstone with convenient parking
- We are not an internet only agent
Please call to discuss how we can help you achieve the best price for your home.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||104||£270,144||17 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
£210,000 Guide price
** guide price: £210,000 - £230,000 ** ** two bedroom end of terrace home ** ** well presented throughout ** ** no onward chain ** ** off road parking for two vehicles ** ** ideal first time buy or investment property ** ** close to local shops, ...
£150,000 Guide price
** guide price: £150,000 - £160,000 ** ** two bedroom apartment ** ** located on the top floor ** ** master bedroom with en suite ** ** balcony with impressive double aspect view ** ** communal parking at rear ** ** 1.3 mile walk from ashford ...
** four bedroom detached home ** ** unique potten design ** ** three reception rooms ** ** kitchen with separate utility room ** ** beautifully presented throughout ** ** detached double garage with potential for conversion (stopp)** ** front and rear ...
Meet the team
Sian WoodSenior Marketing Consultant
Mark McPheeSenior Sales Advisor
Susan HalpinSales Progressor
Rise O'BrienSenior Marketing Consultant
Nicole BishopManaging Director