Bradley Bishop, TN25
WE GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY LOCAL AGENT'S FEE in celebration of our 5th Birthday. What's different about Bradley Bishop and why choose us ?
- Award Winning Service
- One of Ashford's Top 3 Agents
- We sold more homes in 2014 than any other agent in Ashford
- NAEA qualified staff
- Free EPC (energy performance certificate)
- Free Floor Plans and Free unlimited photographs
- Free colour brochures and 24/48 hour feedback
- Full internet marketing on all leading sites
- Accompanied viewings whenever required
- Offices in both Ashford and Maidstone with convenient parking
- We are not an internet only agent
Please call to discuss how we can help you achieve the best price for your home.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||108||£282,500||15 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
£180,000 Guide price
**guide price £180,000 - £200,000** **3 bedroom terraced home** **2 reception rooms** **downstairs bathroom** **good size rear garden** **located on A quiet road** **popular central location** **located close to schools and ashford international train ...
£160,000 Guide price
** guide price: £160,000 - £180,000 ** ** lovely two bedroom terraced home ** ** two reception rooms ** ** recently refurbished upstairs bathroom ** ** nice sized garden ** ** fantastic first time buy or investment ** ** close to amenities and ashford ...
Meet the team
Sian WoodSenior Marketing Consultant
Mark McPheeSenior Sales Advisor
Susan HalpinSales Progressor
Rise O'BrienSenior Marketing Consultant
Nicole BishopManaging Director