Bradley Bishop, TN25
WE GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY LOCAL AGENT'S FEE in celebration of our 5th Birthday. What's different about Bradley Bishop and why choose us ?
- Award Winning Service
- One of Ashford's Top 3 Agents
- We sold more homes in 2014 than any other agent in Ashford
- NAEA qualified staff
- Free EPC (energy performance certificate)
- Free Floor Plans and Free unlimited photographs
- Free colour brochures and 24/48 hour feedback
- Full internet marketing on all leading sites
- Accompanied viewings whenever required
- Offices in both Ashford and Maidstone with convenient parking
- We are not an internet only agent
Please call to discuss how we can help you achieve the best price for your home.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||109||£286,376||15 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
£250,000 Guide price
** guide price £250,000 - £270,000 ** ** 3 bedroom semi detached family home ** ** impressive kitchen/diner ** ** approximately 120ft rear garden ** ** desirable position opposite A playing field ** ** well proportioned rooms throughout ** ** garage ...
£220,000 Guide price
** guide price £220,000 - £240,000 ** ** 4 bedroom end of terrace home ** ** private off road parking for several vehicles ** ** stunning kitchen/diner ** ** generous room sizes throughout ** ** close to shops and amenities ** ** beautifully presented ...
£240,000 Guide price
** guide price £240,000 - £260,000 ** ** 3 bedroom mid terrace home ** ** master bedroom with en suite shower room ** ** allocated parking ** ** cul de sac location ** ** no onward chain ** ** downstairs cloakroom ** ** close to shops, schools and ...
Meet the team
Sian WoodSenior Marketing Consultant
Mark McPheeSenior Sales Advisor
Susan HalpinSales Progressor
Rise O'BrienSenior Marketing Consultant
Nicole BishopManaging Director