Bradley Bishop, TN25
WE GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY LOCAL AGENT'S FEE in celebration of our 5th Birthday. What's different about Bradley Bishop and why choose us ?
- Award Winning Service
- One of Ashford's Top 3 Agents
- We sold more homes in 2014 than any other agent in Ashford
- NAEA qualified staff
- Free EPC (energy performance certificate)
- Free Floor Plans and Free unlimited photographs
- Free colour brochures and 24/48 hour feedback
- Full internet marketing on all leading sites
- Accompanied viewings whenever required
- Offices in both Ashford and Maidstone with convenient parking
- We are not an internet only agent
Please call to discuss how we can help you achieve the best price for your home.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||87||£296,322||13 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
£220,000 Guide price
** guide price: £220,000 - £240,000 ** ** extended 3 bedroom terraced home ** ** off road parking ** ** secluded rear garden ** ** well proportioned bedrooms ** ** impressive kitchen/diner ** ** close to shops and amenities **
£250,000 Guide price
** guide price: £250,000 - £270,000 ** ** 3 bedroom end terrace home ** ** master with en-suite ** ** conservatory ** ** beautifully presented throughout ** ** impressive rear garden ** ** garage and gated off road parking ** ** peaceful location ** ...
£240,000 Guide price
** guide price £240,000 - £260,000 ** ** 3 bedroom semi detached ** ** impressive lounge/diner ** ** conservatory ** ** downstairs cloakroom ** ** beautifully presented throughout ** ** garage and off road parking ** ** corner plot ** ** cul-de-sac ...
Meet the team
Sian WoodSenior Marketing Consultant
Mark McPheeSenior Sales Advisor
Susan HalpinSales Progressor
Rise O'BrienSenior Marketing Consultant
Nicole BishopManaging Director