Bradley Bishop, TN25
WE GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY LOCAL AGENT'S FEE in celebration of our 5th Birthday. What's different about Bradley Bishop and why choose us ?
- Award Winning Service
- One of Ashford's Top 3 Agents
- We sold more homes in 2014 than any other agent in Ashford
- NAEA qualified staff
- Free EPC (energy performance certificate)
- Free Floor Plans and Free unlimited photographs
- Free colour brochures and 24/48 hour feedback
- Full internet marketing on all leading sites
- Accompanied viewings whenever required
- Offices in both Ashford and Maidstone with convenient parking
- We are not an internet only agent
Please call to discuss how we can help you achieve the best price for your home.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||97||£276,134||17 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
£350,000 Guide price
** guide price £350,000 - £370,000 ** ** three bedroom 1930's semi detached home ** ** two reception rooms ** ** separate utility/ shower room ** ** extended to accommodate stunning kitchen ** ** beautifully presented throughout ** ** established rear ...
£240,000 Guide price
** guide price: £240,000 - £260,000 ** ** spacious three bedroom property ** ** stunning kitchen ** ** impressive double fronted home ** ** desirable great chart location ** ** conservatory ** ** beautiful front and rear garden ** ** convenient access ...
£290,000 Guide price
** guide price: £290,000 - £300,000 ** ** three bedroom detached home ** ** downstairs cloakroom ** ** master with en suite ** ** two reception rooms ** ** garage and off road parking for two vehicles ** ** no onward chain ** ** well presented ...
Meet the team
Sian WoodSenior Marketing Consultant
Mark McPheeSenior Sales Advisor
Susan HalpinSales Progressor
Rise O'BrienSenior Marketing Consultant
Nicole BishopManaging Director