- HJC was established in 1998 with the aim to provide an unrivalled commitment to customer care; consequently we are achieving more customer satisfaction than any other agent in the local area.
- Our valuers have extensive local knowledge and strong awareness of market trends.
- Our in-house training ensures that all members of the HJC team possess excellent communication skills, professional negotiation skills and a thorough understanding of the property transfer process.
- We set high professional standards and train our staff to exceed them.
- We understand the importance of an open relationship with our clients with clear and regular communication, so that we can understand your requirements and fulfil your expectations.
- At HJC we never forget that we are accountable to you, the client.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||16||£832,984||11 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
Hjc are delighted to offer this deceptively spacious period home featuring master en-suite, with Juliet balcony and views across to Hampton Court Palace, two further double bedrooms, large luxury family bathroom, through living/dining room with high ...
Hjc are excited to present this deceptively spacious family home in a popular Thames Ditton river road. The current owners have combined impressive architecture and stylish design, with a knack for maximizing space, to create a character cottage with ...
Hjc are delighted to present this wonderful three-bedroom apartment, elegantly renovated to offer a generous feeling of space and proportion and access to a large private garden, on a quiet cul-de-sac, in the centre of Thames Ditton village.