- HJC was established in 1998 with the aim to provide an unrivalled commitment to customer care; consequently we are achieving more customer satisfaction than any other agent in the local area.
- Our valuers have extensive local knowledge and strong awareness of market trends.
- Our in-house training ensures that all members of the HJC team possess excellent communication skills, professional negotiation skills and a thorough understanding of the property transfer process.
- We set high professional standards and train our staff to exceed them.
- We understand the importance of an open relationship with our clients with clear and regular communication, so that we can understand your requirements and fulfil your expectations.
- At HJC we never forget that we are accountable to you, the client.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||14||£865,914||13 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
Hjc are delighted to present this charming period 2 bed cottage superbly located in this quiet backwater close to Weston Green. The property is meticulously presented with character features blended perfectly with contemporary design. Of particular ...
Hjc invites you to view this light spacious and well-planned ground floor apartment is a real gem. Situated in this sought after development close to the Thames Ditton cricket green. The property features large and comfortable accommodation in ...
Hjc are proud to present six beautiful 5 bed detached houses, prices from £1,295,000 - £1,650,000. Show home now available to view by appointment. Willow House, Manor Park - a brand new 5 bedroom detached family home, built to the highest standard, ...