Howlands Sales & Lettings, GU19
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||32||£422,167||17 weeks||Residential to rent||11||£1,170 pcm||7 weeks|
|Commercial for sale||3||£525,000||13 weeks|
|Commercial to let||4||£14,664 pa||21 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
* price reduction - no onward chain * A superbly presented five bedroom detached house built by Charles Church in 2012 to their 'Hazeley design' and offering excellent family accommodation. Located on the popular Earlswood Park development and being ...
* new instruction - no onward chain * A well presented three bedroom semi detached house located on the popular Nursery development and being conveniently close by to the railway station, village High Street shops and amenities. Comprising an entrance ...
* new instruction * A spacious detached house offering excellent size accommodation, in need of modernisation and refurbishment and offering excellent potential, set on a large corner plot in a cul de sac and located in the highly desirable Windlesham ...
Latest residential property to rent
£1,250 pcm (£288 pw) Brockenhurst Road, Ascot SL5
* A new letting from howlands * A very spacious ground floor apartment set in beautiful grounds and offerings lots of character. Comprising a modern kitchen, large lounge/dining room, two double bedrooms, communal gardens. Unfurnished and available on ...
£2,550 pcm (£588 pw) Geffers Ride, Ascot SL5
* A new letting from howlands * A four bedroom detached house located in a quiet position providing excellent family accommodation. Comprising an entrance hall, cloakroom, study, spacious lounge, large dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, ...
£1,200 pcm (£277 pw) Christchurch Road, Wentworth, Virginia Water GU25
* A new letting from howlands * A ground floor two bedroom flat set in well maintained communal grounds and being a short walk from the railway station and local shops. Comprising a well equipped kitchen, lounge/dining room with fireplace, two double ...
Latest commercial property for sale
£650,000 Guildford Road, Lightwater GU18
* new instruction * A freehold mixed use detached commercial property comprising of two retail units on the ground floor and a self contained four bedroom flat on the first and second floors. The corner retail unit is an Indian takeaway that is ...
£150,000 High Street, Bagshot GU19
An excellent and completely refurbished character double fronted shop/office (A1/A2) premises of 713sqft (66.23sqm) located in the heart of the villages historic conservation High Street area. The premises has new attractive wood flooring throughout, ...
£775,000 Offers over Moniton Estate, West Ham Lane, Basingstoke RG22
A spacious and very well presented detached former hotel which now has planning permission for a hmo (House of multiple occupation) premises. Located on a prominent main road position in a residential area on the west side of Basingstoke and close by ...
Latest commercial property to rent
£12,000 pa (£1,000 pcm) High Street, Bagshot GU19
* new instruction *An attractive character shop of 333 sq ft (31sqm) currently equipped as a quality cafe/sandwich shop within the A1 shop planning use. All the tables, chairs, fridges appliances etc etc are included so it’s ready to go as a ...
£12,500 pa (£1,042 pcm) High Street, Bagshot GU19
* £12,500 pa plus business rates & service charge * A modern light and bright first floor office suite of 685sqft (63.61sq m) with large windows providing attractive south facing views over Bagshot village. Anchor House is an attractive modern and ...
£13,000 pa (£1,083 pcm) High Street, Bagshot GU19
* new instruction from howlands commercial * An excellent shop premises being suitable for many A1 retail uses, located in the heart of the busy High Street. The shop is located In an excellent trading position in the village, amongst the other local ...