Howlands Sales & Lettings, GU19
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||35||£399,837||20 weeks||Residential to rent||11||£1,200 pcm||6 weeks|
|Commercial for sale||3||£370,000||11 weeks|
|Commercial to let||3||£15,548 pa||23 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
* new instruction - viewing event Saturday 1st April 11:30am to 12:30 - by appointment only * A refurbished two bedroom semi detached house conveniently positioned within a short walk of Bagshot village with its shops, amenities and railway station. ...
* new instruction * A well presented ground floor flat which lease has just been extended to 125 years. The flat has its own private court yard style rear garden and a car parking space which is owned by the flat. Located in the heart of the village ...
A superbly presented two bedroom coach house property built by Charles Church in 2012 to their 'Sandhurst design'. Located in a nice position with a sunny southerly front aspect and overlooking a large landscaped communal green and with attractive ...
Latest residential property to rent
£1,250 pcm (£288 pw) Brockenhurst Road, Ascot SL5
* A new letting from howlands * A very spacious ground floor apartment set in beautiful grounds and offerings lots of character. Comprising a modern kitchen, large lounge/dining room, two double bedrooms, communal gardens. Unfurnished and available on ...
£2,550 pcm (£588 pw) Geffers Ride, Ascot SL5
* A new letting from howlands * A four bedroom detached house located in a quiet position providing excellent family accommodation. Comprising an entrance hall, cloakroom, study, spacious lounge, large dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, ...
£1,200 pcm (£277 pw) Christchurch Road, Wentworth, Virginia Water GU25
* A new letting from howlands * A ground floor two bedroom flat set in well maintained communal grounds and being a short walk from the railway station and local shops. Comprising a well equipped kitchen, lounge/dining room with fireplace, two double ...
Latest commercial property for sale
£185,000 High Street, Bagshot GU19
An attractive vacant character freehold premises of 594sq ft (55 sqm) comprising a ground floor shop currently equipped as a quality cafe and with two storage rooms on the first floor. There is potential subject to planning to extend and make the ...
£150,000 High Street, Bagshot GU19
An excellent and completely refurbished character double fronted shop/office (A1/A2) premises of 713sqft (66.23sqm) located in the heart of the villages historic conservation High Street area. The premises has new attractive wood flooring throughout, ...
£775,000 Offers over Moniton Estate, West Ham Lane, Basingstoke RG22
A spacious and very well presented detached hotel/hmo premises located on a prominent main road position in a residential area on the west side of Basingstoke and close by to the A30 (Winchester Road). The property is located approx 2.5 miles of ...
Latest commercial property to rent
£12,500 pa (£1,042 pcm) High Street, Bagshot GU19
* £12,500 pa plus business rates & service charge * A modern light and bright first floor office suite of 685sqft (63.61sq m) with large windows providing attractive south facing views over Bagshot village. Anchor House is an attractive modern and ...
£13,000 pa (£1,083 pcm) High Street, Bagshot GU19
* new instruction from howlands commercial * An excellent shop premises being suitable for many A1 retail uses, located in the heart of the busy High Street. The shop is located In an excellent trading position in the village, amongst the other local ...
£21,100 pa (£1,758 pcm) High Street, Bagshot GU19
* A superb office suite with parking from howlands commercial * An excellent suite of modern first floor offices of 1641 sqft (152.4 sqm) with a rear car park with six allocated spaces. Located in the High Street with its shops including the Post ...