Hunters - Bingley, BD16
Hunters is the UK's fastest growing independent estate agency chain. We are the largest estate agency franchise network with over 160 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the nation's favourite estate agency brand by 2017 and to achieve this we intend to invest more time, money, expertise and technology than any other estate agent. We pride ourselves on customer service, with accompanied viewings, friendly staff and a sound knowledge of the local property market in your area.
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||103||£232,039||30 weeks||Residential to rent||34||£620 pcm||4 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
* Two double bedroom semi-detached home * Located within the popular Village of Wilsden * Modern fitted kitchen with selected appliances * Spacious open plan living * Downstairs W.C * Modern bathroom with shower over bath * Close to local amenities ...
* Detached two/three bedroom bungalow set within a superb sizeable private plot * Ideal for further development or as a build project (subject to planning consent) * Conveniently close to schools, shops, local amenities and transport links * Lovely ...
Latest residential property to rent
£525 pcm (£121 pw) Millwood, Sycamore Avenue, Bingley BD16
Available from 1st Aug 2016
* Ground floor apartment * Popular Millwood development * Open plan living area * Modern fitted kitchen * Integral appliances * White bathroom suite * 2 double bedrooms * Allocated parking * Walking distance to Bingley centre
£495 pcm (£114 pw) Merchants Court, Leonard Street, Bingley BD16
* grounf floor apartment * Open plan living area * Modern fitted kitchen * Selected appliances * 2 bedrooms * Modern bathroom suite * Door entry system * Allocated parking * Close to Bingley town centre * EPC Pending
£600 pcm (£138 pw) Stanley Street, Bingley BD16
Available from 18th Aug 2016
* central location * Neutral décor * Fitted kitchen * Living room * Feature fireplace * Spacious bathroom * Shower over bath * Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes * 2 attic bedrooms * Yard * Gas central heating * Bingley town centre nearby * EPC Rating E
Meet the team
Daniel BerrisfordLettings Manager
Gaynor KelepourisLettings Advisor
Caroline BarnettLettings Advisor
Dale HeskethSales Director
Alison GillettSales Manager
Sarah UtleySales Negotiator