PRITCHARDS - FOR THE FINEST PROPERTY IN BATH Click to add image Change At Pritchards, we strive to give you the kind of service you would expect from the longest-established estate agents in Bath. We are friendly and efficient, and our knowledge of property in Bath and the surrounding areas means that, whatever the market conditions, we have the expertise to get the best results.
- INTELLIGENT MARKETING - QUALITY SERVICE Click to add image Change
- ALL KEY NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL PORTAL WEBSITE ADVERTISING
- HEART OF CITY OFFICE
- ONE OF THE MOST VISIBLE PROPERTY VIEWING WINDOWS IN THE CITY
- HIGH QUALITY SALES BROCHURES, FLOORPLANS AND MAPPING
- REGULAR SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVITY
- REGULAR UPDATES FROM DEDICATED PRITCHARDS SALES NEGOTIATOR THROUGHOUT TRANSACTION
- EXTENSIVE DATABASE OF BUYERS
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||97||£720,097||13 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
£850,000 Guide price
Guide Price: £850,000 A deceptively spacious detached Victorian property with the added benefit of a garaging and parking, superbly located on the Bath side of town which offers good access to the town centre, schools and the railway station.
£950,000 Guide price
Guide Price: £950,000 A charming and recently enhanced detached Grade II listed mill house in a sought after location convenient for Bath and set on the banks of the Wellow Brook with riparian rights. This property is beautifully presented throughout.
A charming double fronted 4 bedroom semi detached property that has been upgraded by the current owner, with the added benefit of a large garden and parking, located within this popular position within easy reach of Bath, Bristol and Wells.