PRITCHARDS - FOR THE FINEST PROPERTY IN BATH Click to add image Change At Pritchards, we strive to give you the kind of service you would expect from the longest-established estate agents in Bath. We are friendly and efficient, and our knowledge of property in Bath and the surrounding areas means that, whatever the market conditions, we have the expertise to get the best results.
- INTELLIGENT MARKETING - QUALITY SERVICE Click to add image Change
- ALL KEY NATIONAL/INTERNATIONAL PORTAL WEBSITE ADVERTISING
- HEART OF CITY OFFICE
- ONE OF THE MOST VISIBLE PROPERTY VIEWING WINDOWS IN THE CITY
- HIGH QUALITY SALES BROCHURES, FLOORPLANS AND MAPPING
- REGULAR SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVITY
- REGULAR UPDATES FROM DEDICATED PRITCHARDS SALES NEGOTIATOR THROUGHOUT TRANSACTION
- EXTENSIVE DATABASE OF BUYERS
|Properties||Number of properties||Avg. asking price||Avg. listing age|
|Residential for sale||89||£770,453||17 weeks|
Property for sale by price band
Latest residential property for sale
£1,250,000 Guide price
Guide Price: £1,250,000 An impressive ‘Art Deco’ 5 bedroom detached family home beautifully presented and situated in an elevated corner plot in Englishcombe Lane enhanced by breathtaking far reaching views over Bath & beyond.
£500,000 Guide price
Guide Price: £500,000 A rare opportunity to acquire a detached family home in a quiet end of lane setting with far reaching views. The property, which dates back to the early 1970s, is in need of refurbishment and is arranged over 3 floors. Ideal for ...
£1,150,000 Guide price
Guide Price: £1,150,000 A rare opportunity to purchase a spacious family home situated on a sought after road within walking distance of numerous well regarded schools. The property benefits from breathtaking views to the rear, large gardens, garage, ...