An opportunity to acquire a superior second floor self-contained apartment in a much sought-after residential area. Benefiting from electric central heating, UPVC double glazed windows and a secure entry phone system, the well-proportioned accommodation is approached via a diligently maintained communal stairs and landing, and includes hallway, fitted kitchen with range of units and built in appliances including electric cooker and washing machine/dryer, spacious living room, two bedrooms and family bathroom. There is an additional benefit of shared use of a secure storage area, an allocated parking space, purpose built drying area and use of gardens. The apartment is held on a 99-year lease dating from 12th of April 2007 and additional outgoings include ground rent and service charge.
Oakham is a lovely market town being the administrative centre for Rutland. It is popular with commuters and is within travelling distance of a number of other centres including Peterborough, Leicester, Nottingham, Melton Mowbray, Grantham, Stamford, Kettering and Corby. In addition there is a British Rail station in the town and there are services to Leicester, Birmingham and Peterborough, where at the latter location there is a good train service to London, King's Cross.
Within the town there is a good range of shops which cater for most needs, together with a produce market each Wednesday and Saturday. There is also a good range of other facilities including doctors, dentists, opticians, veterinary surgery etc. In the town there is a good range of Local Authority schools together with the private Oakham School which caters for children of most ages. Preparatory education on a private basis is available at Brooke Priory.
Sporting facilities in the area are many and varied and include cricket, golf, football, tennis, rugby football, bowls together with a number of leisure pursuits which can be enjoyed at Rutland Water which is just to the east of Oakham and these include sailing, windsurfing and fly fishing.
Communal hallway and staircase leading to second floor landing.
Entrance hall 4.67m(15'4'') x 1.12m(3'8'')
Slimline electric storage radiator; built-in cupboard; entry phone system.
Kitchen 2.95m(9'8'') x 1.85m(6'1'')
Excellent range of attractive modern units, incorporating inset single drainer sink unit with adjoining work surfaces and base units under, matching eye level wall cupboards, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker, washing machine/dryer, space for fridge/freezer, window to rear
living room 4.55m(14'11'') x 3.58m(11'9'')
Contempory style fireplace, slimline electric storage radiator, window to front, digital ariel and satelite point.
Bathroom 1.88m(6'2'') x 1.80m(5'11'')
Modern white suite comprising paneled bath with shower over, low flush WC and hand basin with cupboard under and adjoining vanity top. Wall mounted fan heater; tiled splashbacks; extractor fan and electric shaver point.
Bedroom one 3.15m(10'4'') x 3.30m(10'10'')
Slimline electric storage radiator, window to front.
Bedroom two 3.07m(10'1'') x 2.13m(7'0'')
Electric panel heater bulit-in, window to side, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, immersion heater and slatted shelving.
Secure ground floor storage area, shared gardens laid mainly to lawn and including a separate drying area; allocated parking space.
Mains Water, Electricity, Gas and Drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating system. UPVC double glazing. Telephone installed.
None of the services, fittings, or appliances (if any) heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems, telephone or television points have been tested by the Selling Agents.
(For identification purposes only - not to scale).
Enquiries to Rutland County Council, Telephone Oakham
Murray, in conjunction with Mortgage Options, have access to over 1, 500 schemes via a computer sourcing system. We are able to find the most competitive products currently available from all Banks and Building Societies. This advice is free of charge and can be used whether you buy through Murray Estate Agents or another Agent.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on A mortgage or any other loan secured on it.
Interested parties are advised to check with ourselves that these particulars have not been altered or amended in any way since they were issued.
By appointment to be made through the Selling Agents please. If you are travelling a long distance please telephone prior to departure to ensure the property is still available and to discuss any particular points which are likely to affect your interest in this property in order that you do not make a wasted journey.
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 6.00
Saturday 9.00 - 4.00 Sunday & Bank Holidays 10.00 - 2.00
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, area, reference to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Messrs Murray has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars or enter into any contract relating to this property on behalf of the vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Where any reference is made to planning permission or potential uses, such information is given in good faith.
6. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the agents or their clients. These particulars do not form any part of an offer of a contract and neither the agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Money Laundering Regulations 2003
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations came into force in March 2004. These regulations affect estate agents, there will be requirement that Murray's confirm the identity of its seller and buyers.
This footer paragraph is an example only and should not be relied upon as complying with current legislation. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.