Open day saturday 25TH may 2013. This price for one day only.
This individual family home situated in the hamlet of Withington has accommodation that briefly comprises of 5 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and a shower room. There are also 3 reception rooms and conservatory, breakfast kitchen, laundry room, double garage, agricultural outbuilding and land of 2.5 acres (not verified). Early viewing is considered essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Access to the property is gained via a driveway providing Off Road Parking for several vehicles, giving access to the double garage and to the entrance door leading into the
with double glazed windows to the front elevation, tiled floor and oak door leading into the
with stairs to the first floor accommodation, double glazed windows to the front elevation, central heating radiator and doors off to
Lounge 15' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.33m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation, feature brick fireplace housing a gas fire, two central heating radiators and being finished with a dado rail.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 11' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and being finished with a dado rail.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 10" x 8' 10" ( 5.44m x 2.69m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit, with further base units, all with complementary work surface above, having a point for a cooker, being plumbed for a dishwasher, together with further appliance space. A range of matching eye level units, double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, central heating boiler and being finished with complementary wall and floor tiling. Door leading into a Pantry and door leading out to a
having storage cupboards, double glazed window to the rear elevation and door leading out to the rear garden. Door leading to the
Laundry Room 12' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.34m )
having stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit, with further base units, being plumbed for a washing machine with dryer space, complementary work surface and tiling, central heating radiator and double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation.
Sitting Room 13' 1" excl stairs x 11' 2" ( 3.99m excl stairs x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator, under stairs storage cupboard and double doors leading to the conservatory. Stairs to the first floor accommodation.
Conservatory 12' 7" x 9' ( 3.84m x 2.74m )
being of hardwood double glazed construction on a dwarf brick wall, having tiled flooring, central heating radiator and double doors leading out to the front elevation.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower, wash hand basin and low level WC
First Floor Landing Area
Stairs from the hallway leading to a first floor Landing Area, with double glazed window to the rear elevation and doors off to
Bedroom One 16' x 10' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and being finished with a dado rail. Potential for en suite bathroom, subject to planning, in adjoining loft area of attached garage.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 11' 5" ( 4.19m x 3.48m )
Double glazed dormer window to the front elevation, a built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
Currently used as a Study. Double glazed dormer window to the front elevation, built-in wardrobe with shelves and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, corner bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level WC, bidet and being finished with complementary tiling.
Second staircase leading from the sitting room to
Bedroom Four 13' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation and central heating radiator
Bedroom Five 11' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation with central heating radiator.
having Velux window to the rear elevation, bath, low level WC, wash hand basin and central heating radiator. Complementary tiling.
having two up-and-over doors with both power and light and personal door leading to the rear garden. There is also a staircase leading up a boarded loft area with potential, subject to planning, to create an en suite bathroom for the adjoining master bedroom.
The front garden is laid mainly to lawn, having flower and shrub borders, hedge boundaries. There is also a copse. Gated access to the rear garden having patio area with pergola. There is an orchard with assorted trees, together with a fruit garden. Small woodland area with further land totalling approximately 2.5 acres. (not verified).
Agricultural Building 47' 7" x 20' 4" ( 14.50m x 6.20m )
being of green corrugated steel construction, insulated, with openings to the front and side elevation.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.