Deopham House is an exquisite conversion of a 1898(approx) Red Brick former school, situated in the peaceful village of Deopham, creating a stunning family home.
Deopham House is an exquisite conversion of a 1898(approx) Red Brick former school, situated in the peaceful village of Deopham, creating a stunning family home with entrance hall, six bedrooms, a formal dining room, sitting room, kitchen breakfast area, utility room, 3 bathrooms (2 en-suites) and a cloakroom, with just over an acre (approx) of beautiful gardens and a large "L" shaped drive for numerous cars. The property benefits from 14" thick cavity walls. New fitted carpets, and new gas central heating, with a recently installed new condensing boiler,
The property is within the catchment area for Wymondham Collage and is also 20 minutes drive from Hethersett Old Hall Private school.
A light and airy "L" shaped hallway with fitted carpet, half glass oak doors leading to the sitting room, Dining room kitchen, door to utility room, cloakroom, airing cupboard and access to rear hallway, ceiling hatch to loft and stairs to the first floor.
Comprising of a new W.C. And Wash Hand Basin with Brass Taps
Fully tiled walls and floor.
Utility Room 8' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.46m )
With window to front aspect recent new work top with inset round sink, tiled splash back, recessed ceiling lights wall mounted recent central heating boiler, ceramic tiled floor with plumbing for washing machine and outlet for tumble dryer.
Sitting Room 20' 3" x 20' 5" ( 6.17m x 6.22m )
An impressive room with vaulted ceiling and original exposed oak beams, 2 large tall windows to side elevation, double patio doors, real wood flooring, and an impressive Dutch style fireplace with open wood fire.
Dining Room 20' 2" x 16' 2" ( 6.15m x 4.93m )
A beautiful formal dining room with window to side elevation, original real wood flooring feature fireplace with wood burner, there is a 12' x 8' custom made window to the front aspect, with a leaded fleure de lye design overlooking the front gardens and the fields beyond.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 8" x 17' 4" ( 4.17m x 5.28m )
With 2 double glazed windows to the front elevation, overlooking the front garden and fields beyond fitted antique pine wall and floor units, ceramic tiled work tops twin bowl ceramic inset sink, a peninsular with fitted oven and ceramic electric hob, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, Italian ceramic Tiled floor, a split-level ceiling with fan and breakfast area for up to 6 people.
Study 6' 6" x 12' 7" ( 1.98m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, overlooking the side of the garden, fitted carpet and various twin sockets.
Guest Bedroom1 14' 5" x 12' 7" ( 4.39m x 3.84m )
A light airy double bedroom, nicely decorated with original wood flooring, windows to side and rear aspects, overlooking the rear and side gardens, a door leads to the en-suite bathroom, comprising of a recent new bath, with brass telephone style mixer taps, W.C and wash hand basin with brass taps.
Guest Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 13' 5" ( 3.84m x 4.09m )
Attractive double bedroom with original wood flooring, nicely decorated with 2 double glazed windows to rear aspect overlooking the rear gardens, a lovely light room.
1st Floor Landing
Landing with ceiling access to the second loft.
Master Bedroom 20' 1" x 16' 2" ( 6.12m x 4.93m )
A lovely large very bright room, velux window to side aspect, feature window to front overlooking the garden and fields new fitted carpets, door to the recently refurbished and retiled en suite bathroom,
comprising a panelled bath, with chrome telephone style mixer taps, wash hand basin and WC, chrome heated towel rail.
A three-piece suite comprising a panelled bath, W.C. And wash hand basin ceramic tiled walls and a double glazed window to the side aspect. A nice large bathroom
A lovely double bedroom, with windows to both front and rear aspects with open views.
Bedroom 5 12' 3" x 10' ( 3.73m x 3.05m )
Radiator and velux window to rear.
Window to rear aspect overlooking the gardens, fitted carpet, built in cupboards.
Deopham House is situated well back from the road, mainly laid to lawn, with lovely flower bed to one side and numerous cherry trees to the other. There is also a large flower bed down the right hand side of the drive with a multitude of plants, numerous mature trees and shrubs, with flowerbeds and shrubs running down the side of the recently resurfaced driveway.
Behind the house is an Italian style patio, with low red brick walls with pillars on the corners with wrought Iron style arch and gates, attractive small slabs and white granite chips, a lovely area for alfresco dining in the summer. To the rear of the patio is a large arch feature arch approx 12'x10' covered with Ivy, featuring a 5' statue of a lady.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn, with flower beds to the rear and sides, all surrounded by mature trees making the garden secluded and tranquil, there are fruit bearing apple trees and a plum tree, to the bottom right corner there is am 18'x 12'x 6' fish pond with a 12'ornamental functioning waterfall feature.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.