A beautiful five bedroom detached home situated at the back of the development and adjacent to open green, on an exciting new development. Please call William H Brown on now to avoid disappointment.
Exclusive new development now available. William H Brown are pleased to offer this beautiful five bedroom property located at the rear of the development and adjacent to an open green, forming part of the Alstons Meadow development in the popular village of Framingham Earl to the south of Norwich built by local developer Badger Homes. The Langley house type offers accommodation comprising entrance hall, WC, living room, dining room, kitchen and utility room to the ground floor whilst there are five bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom and family bathroom off the landing to the first floor. The properties offer a high specification throughout and we recommend registering your interest at the earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
The layouts have been carefully considered with chrome effect recessed downlighting to the ceiling and under-pelmet lighting to wall units. The Langley house type benefits from a freestanding range cooker and chimney style extractor hood. The kitchen is enhanced with wall tiling from a select range. The utility room (where applicable) comprise of single bowl stainless steel sink together with appliance spaces.
The bathrooms are finished with white suites complimented by chrome taps and fittings. The Langley house type benefits from fitted furniture to bathrooms and en-suites. There is also the luxury of an installed towel warmer in the bathrooms and en-suites and all toilets benefit from soft close seats. There is a selection of wall tiles suitable for bath and basin splashbacks and shower enclosure. En-suites come with thermostatically controlled showers and safety glazed shower screens.
Electrics, Security & Lighting
TV and satellite points to lounge and further TV points to all bedrooms, telephone points are located in the hall, lounge, kitchen and master bedroom (where applicable) The property comes with a generous number of power points including shaver sockets to the bathroom and en-suites. For the security minded, we fully install an intruder alarm system as standard. The safety conscious can enjoy peace of mind with smoke detectors installed in the hall and on the landing. External lighting is supplied to the front and rear of the property and the front door is fitted with a chime. Lighting and power is supplied to the garage.
Heating And Ventilation
Energy efficient gas fired boiler central heating systems with thermostatic radiator valves. Enjoy complete heating and hot water controls, with a 24 hour 7 days a week fully programmable system.
The property also includes oak veneered panelled internal doors with stylish satin chrome handles, white painted profiled skirting boards and architraves. Staircase balustrades turned and stained, smooth finished ceilings painted with white emulsion and finished with coving throughout.
Paved patio area laid to the rear garden, turfed front garden (where applicable) External tap installed with all house types. Driveways finished to suit the external works schedule. Please enquire for specific plot details.
Door to the front, stairs to first floor, doors to kitchen and living room.
Living Room 18' 2" x 11' 4" ( 5.54m x 3.45m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and double doors to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed French doors to rear aspect and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.84m )
(See kitchen specification for details) uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, doors to dining room, hallway and utility room.
With door to rear aspect and uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Stairs from hall to first floor, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 16' 6" x 10' 10" ( 5.03m x 3.30m )
uPVC double glazed dormer window to front aspect and door to en-suite.
With velux window to the rear. (See bathroom/en-suite specification for details)
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.45m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.97m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Four 9' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.36m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Five / Study 7' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.29m x 2.49m )
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
All gardens are fully enclosed by wooden fencing with driveway parking to the front leading to a single integral garage with open plan front gardens.
An executive five bedroom detached home situated on a corner plot in an exciting new development in the popular south Norwich village of Framingham Earl. The property has been built to a high specification throughout. Please call William H Brown on now to avoid disappointment.
The internal photographs are an example of Badger Home properties.
Take the A146 out of the City then pick up the B1332 to Poringland and Bungay. Follow the A1332 into Framingham Earl, turn left at the roundabout by The Railway pub and right into Long Road. Follow Long Road nearly to the end and you will find the development on the right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.