Dating back to the 1800's is this large stone built Victorian detached property set in the desirable area of Mirfield and offering spacious living accommodation including 5 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms and useful basements. Large stable block converted to 2 garages, parking and gardens.
Five Bedroom Victorian Detached
Tiled flooring, high skirting boards, feature arch door with frosted glass inserts and two single glazed windows.
Large front single glazed glass panel door leading to the entrance porch. Spacious entrance hall which has high decorative ceilings, open spindle banister staircase, two double radiators and telephone point, decorative coving wall design and over head display shelving.
Lounge 17' x 12' 11" ( 5.18m x 3.94m )
Coal effect living flame gas fire set in a marble fireplace. Double radiator, high ceilings which have original coving and ceiling rose dating back to 1865. TV point, front single front length glazed sash windows with secondary glazing allowing plenty of light into room.
Dining Room 17' 11" x 13' 7" ( 5.46m x 4.14m )
Coal effect living flame gas fire (not tested) set in a traditional tiled fireplace. Two double radiators, TV and telephone point, three lead sash windows with heavy secondary glazing, thick wood effect wall paper with decorative shelving.
Reception Room 3 17' 10" x 13' 10" ( 5.44m x 4.22m )
Log effect gas fire set in traditional fireplace (not tested).Double radiator, traditional coving and ceiling rose. TV point, front length sash windows with heavy secondary glazing allowing plenty of light into room.
Kitchen l-Shaped Room 8' 10" x 8' 9" + 5' 1" x 4' 1" (2.69m x 2.67m + 1.55m x 1.24m )
A range of modern wall and base units. Asterite 1 1/2 bowl sink. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Range Master gas and electric cooker with five ring hob included. Plumbing for dishwasher, boiler and three rear single glazed windows.
Study 14' 10" x 10' 2" ( 4.52m x 3.10m )
Double radiator, telephone point and side sash windows with heavy secondary glazing, Internet access with secondary phone line, high decorative Yorkshire rose ceilings and high skirting boards.
Cloakroom & Utility
Plumbing for washing machine and vent for dryer. Modern wc and vanity sink unit, part tiled walls and side single glazed window with security grills..
Radiator, modern built-in wardrobes one with mirror front providing shelving and hanging, door leading to access to the basement and alarm panel.
Rear Entrance Porch
With upvc window and door. Tiled floor.
Access by the rear entrance. Large useful basements with original butchers block.
Stairs from the hallway and stairs to the attic. Spacious landing with two double radiators, cupboard and built-in wardrobes. Rear single triangular design glazed window with secondary glazing.
Bedroom 1 18' x 13' 11" max ( 5.49m x 4.24m max )
Solid oak fitted bedroom suite comprising of wardrobes, over head cupboards, display cabinets, drawers, bedside table and free standing desk with drawers, double radiator, TV point and rear lead sash windows with secondary glazing.
Bedroom 2 17' 10" x 13' 5" ( 5.44m x 4.09m )
Fitted bedroom suite comprising of wardrobes, over head storage display units with lighting, double radiator, TV and telephone point and one side and two front arch sash windows with secondary glazing.
Bedroom 3 17' x 12' 10" ( 5.18m x 3.91m )
Fitted vanity sink unit, double radiator and two front arched sash windows with heavy secondary glazing.
Bedroom 4 12' x 10' 2" plus recess ( 3.66m x 3.10m plus recess )
Radiator, understairs storage and side arched window with heavy secondary glazing.
Office 7' x 4' 11" ( 2.13m x 1.50m )
With front arched sash windows and fitted shelving.
Modern suite comprising bath with mixer taps and over head Mira electric shower, matching his/hers modern vanity sink units with round ceramic bowls and low flush wc, shaver point. Fully tiled walls and Travertine tiled flooring. Chrome heated towel radiator, airing cupboard and rear single glazed window.
With vanity sink unit, tiled corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower and rear single glazed sash window.
Attic Bedroom 5 24' x 12' 1" plus recess ( 7.32m x 3.68m plus recess )
With front single glazed window. Option to develop more attic space for further living accommodation.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance pebble garden enclosed by stone walling. To the rear is a large enclosed lawned garden with well stocked borders leading to the enclosed Yorkshire stone patio area. A pathway surrounding the property and to the rear drive made of imprinted concrete leading under the double car port provides ample parking.
Large building converted into two garages measuring 17' 9 x 16' 2 with power and light and electric up and over doors with access to the second garage measuring 19' 0 x 10' 9 with power and lights and up and over doors. A games room is positioned above the garages measuring 29' 8 x 18' 3 and has large exposed solid oak roof beams, front and side single glazed windows, . Currently used as a games room but ideal office area for someone to work from home.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.