A detached Executive style bungalow offering spacious accommodation located in this rural position on the outskirts of the village of Magdalen, approximately 6 miles from Downham Market. The property has been maintained to a very high standard and early viewing is highly recommended.
A detached Executive style bungalow offering spacious accommodation located in this rural position on the outskirts of the village of Magdalen, approximately 6 miles from Downham Market. The property has been maintained to a very high standard by the current owners and early viewing is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises:
UPVC double glazed arched door and window panel to:
Enclosed Entrance Porch 9' 7" x 6' ( 2.92m x 1.83m )
Slate tiled floor, UPVC double glazed door to:
Entrance Reception 18' 4" narrowing to 14' 4" x 12' 5" ( 5.59m narrowing to 4.37m x 3.78m )
Radiator, alarm control, telephone and power points, room thermostat, opening to inner hall, coved and textured ceiling, doors to master bedroom, dining room, bedroom 2, living room, kitchen.
Living Room 19' 9" x 15' 6" ( 6.02m x 4.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear and side, two radiators, living flame gas fire with marble hearth, carved timber surround and mantle, dado rail, two television points, telephone and power points, coved and textured ceiling.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 19' 6" x 11' 11" ( 5.94m x 3.63m )
Kenwood oven, belling double oven with extractor hood over, units at base and wall level, 1½ bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, water softener, drinking water tap, space and plumbing for dishwasher, UPVC double glazed window to rear, space for fridge/freezer, tall larder cupboard, tall broom cupboard, glazed cabinet, television point, UPVC double glazed French doors to conservatory, door to utility room.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, telephone and television point, coved and textured ceiling.
Master Bedroom 13' 10" x 12' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.94m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, television and power points, coved and textured ceiling, door to:
En-Suite 9' 2" x 5' 8" ( 2.79m x 1.73m )
Three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal washbasin, radiator, extractor fan, UPVC double glazed window to front, coved and textured ceiling, wall vanity cupboard.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.43m )
Coved and textured ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to front, built in double wardrobe, radiator and telephone point.
Radiator, loft acces which is part boarded with light, door to airing cupboard, door to bedroom two and bathroom.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 11' 6" plus door recess ( 3.58m x 3.51m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, television and telephone point, coved and textured ceiling.
Bathroom 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
Four piece suite with quadrant shower cubicle with full body wash, bath, low level WC, pedestal washbasin, vanity cupboards, tiled floor, shaver point, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to side, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Utility Room 10' 10" x 5' 9" ( 3.30m x 1.75m )
Units at base level, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, space for freezer, boiler, UPVC double glazed window to rear, consumer unit, radiator, UPVC double glazed door to side, heating controls, door to:
Low level WC, hand washbasin, UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.54m )
Of UPVC double glazed construction with French doors to garden, door to side, four top opening windows, power points.
To the front of the property is a five bar timber gate and personal gate, which give access to an extensive gravelled drive, which provides parking for numerous cars and leads to the side of the property, giving access to the rear, where there is a double garage.
Gardens surround the property and are mainly laid to lawn with a variety of mature shrubs and plants. There is a timber shed/office, which has a telephone point, power points and light. There is a timber tool shed, three security lights, dusk til dawn light, an outside tap and two water butts.
From our town centre offices bear left at the clock tower, proceed along the High Street to the traffic lights and bear left onto the Lynn Road. Proceed along the Lynn Road taking the turning on the left hand side signposted Wimbotsham. Proceed through the village of Wimbotsham and continue into the village of Stow Bridge. On passing the two bridges, take the turning on the right hand side into Low Road. Proceed along this road for approximately three miles and the property can be found on the left hand side before entering the village.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.