***with virtual tour*** A stunning Detached Cottage set in large mature Gardens in the village of Friskney, the spacious living accommodation comprises of 4 Bedrooms, 3 Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Utility, Cloaks, Family Bathroom, Garage & Parking.
***with virtual tour*** A stunning Detached Cottage set in large mature Gardens in the village of Friskney, the spacious living accommodation comprises of 4 Bedrooms, 3 Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Utility, Cloaks, Family Bathroom, Garage & Parking. Also benefiting from a separate Cottage, modern studio and large Barn. Must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Entrance via period entrance vestable with obscure glazed door into:-
With stairs rising to 1st floor, radiator, archway through to:-
Dining Room 13' 9" x 12' ( 4.19m x 3.66m )
With uPVC double glazed lead effect bay window, double radiator, 15 panel Georgian style pine door leading through to:-
Kitchen Breakfast Room 25' 10" x 13' 8" ( 7.87m x 4.17m )
A modern luxury open plan Kitchen with a range of quality wall, base and drawer units finished in Burgundy with contrasting handles under a black granite work top, wooden breakfast bar, Karndean flooring, stainless steel built in appliances, glass extractor fan over a 5 ring gas Neff hob, stainless steel double oven, space for American style Fridge freezer, stainless steel spot lighting, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with modern mixer tap over, double French doors giving access to the Rear Garden, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, understairs cupboard, smoke alarm, doors off to:-
With uPVC obscure glazed window to side elevation, tiled flooring, space & plumbing for appliances.
With a floor mounted oil boiler with storage units and door to:-
With a low level WC, hand wash basin and obscure glazed uPVC window to side elevation, tiled flooring.
Lounge 19' 7" x 15' 9" ( 5.97m x 4.80m )
Being the oldest part of the property dating back 200 years having original period feature fireplace and beams, exposed wooden flooring, original capped off staircase to the 1st floor, 3 uPVC double glazed windows to front & side elevations, further windows to the rear opening to the play Room, double radiator, further wooden window to front elevation, 15 panel Georgian style door leading through to:-
Play Room/ Sun Room 17' x 9' 5" ( 5.18m x 2.87m )
With uPVC double glazed windows and French doors to rear elevation, exposed painted brick work, wall lighting, Karndean flooring, corner multi fuel burner on raised brick hearth, open polycarbonated roof allowing lots of natural light in, stable door leading to:-
Having painted exposed brick, uPVC double glazed window to the side & rear, uPVC double glazed door to the side elevation, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing 14' 10" x 10' 1" ( 4.52m x 3.07m )
A large usable space which could be easily used as a Library or Study, with double radiator, uPVC double glazed window to side elevation, loft access, smoke alarm, doors off to:-
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 13' ( 4.24m x 3.96m )
With uPVC double glazed lead effect window to front, wooden window to side elevation, double radiator, walk in wardrobe with uPVC double glazed window & shelving.
Bedroom 4 10' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.28m x 3.07m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear enjoying countryside views, radiator.
With a 3 piece suite comprising of ceramic bath with wooden side panel, shower cubicle with Triton electric shower over, Georgian style pedestal hand basin, tiled splashbacks, uPVC double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, stainless steel heated towel rail, radiator, extractor.
Having low level WC, uPVC obscure glazed window to side elevation, laminate flooring.
Possible En-Suite To Master 7' 9" x 4' 8" ( 2.36m x 1.42m )
Could have many uses, En-suite, storage or further Bedroom.
Bedroom 3 13' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.30m )
With uPVC lead effect window to front elevation, radiator, loft access, sloping ceilings.
Bedroom 2 15' 10" x 10' 2" ( 4.83m x 3.10m )
With uPVC lead effect window to front elevation, double radiator, velux wooden window.
Set out in a picturesque country cottage style Garden with mature shrubs & trees, open fields to the rear, child's play house, sun patio area, outside taps & lighting, kennel. To the side of the property is an oil storage unit, a man made stream water feature runs into the fish pond, Garden shed, Greenhouse, vegetable plot, children's play area, further paved area leading to double parking space to the front of the property, 5 bar gate, the Garden is a truly amazing feature of this property which must be viewed to be appreciated.
Separate Cottage/ Studio 23' 1" x 12' ( 7.04m x 3.66m )
Was a Lincolnshire Parlour House, being recently renovated, 2 uPVC lead effect windows to front elevation, inset spot lighting, could be used as a Play Room, Work Shop or Annex. Open Plan into a separate area
Studio 14' 4" x 14' 4" ( 4.37m x 4.37m )
A pine built studio with decking to the front, power & light.
Barn/ Garage 35' 5" x 14' 11" ( 10.80m x 4.55m )
Has many uses, could be used as a Garage, workshop, storage or further accommodation subject to planning and consents.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.