Murrays are delighted to offer this single storey executive home located in the tranquil and desirable village of Witham on the Hill. The property offers a great sense of space and light, boasting a 33' by 20' open plan living area that provides a perfect environment for family life and entertaining. The private and large rear gardens are also readily accessible from this huge room via the full width sliding doors and also benefits from views over open country side. The accommodation comprises in brief; large open plan living room, kitchen dining area, three bedrooms one with en suite, family bathroom, large private gardens, parking and double garage.
The quiet, historic village of Witham on the Hill was first recorded in the Dooms Day book of 1086. The village has a great rustic charm with many local stone buildings and has an excellent village pub as well as the Parish hall and an excellent private prep school, Witham Hall. There is a bus service available for the primary school located in the nearby village of Edenham. The village has an active social scene most of it centred around the parish hall and church such as quiz nights, travelling theatre groups, pudding clubs, historical society, wi etc plus the traditional village cider which residents can assist in the making of and a boules club.
The Teak front door leads into a spacious and bright entrance hall containing, two double glazed windows to the front aspect, solid wooden flooring, radiator, inset downlights, loft access, cloaks cupboards.
Open plan living room 6.22m(20'5'') x 10.16m(33'4'')
This cavernous space comprises: Living area, dining area and kitchen, perfect for entertaining friends and family while the full width bi folding doors offer free and easy access out onto the patio and garden, bringing the outside in.
A range of modern kitchen units to one side with an island unit housing a stainless steel range cooker and extractor hood over, quartz worktops and splash backs, stainless steel sink, built in fridge freezer and dishwasher, solid wood flooring.
Solid wood flooring, double glazed windows to side aspect, feature fireplace, three radiators, television point, telephone point, access onto patio and garden via full width bi folding doors.
Solid wood flooring, radiator, access onto patio and garden via full width sliding doors and an additional set of french doors to the side aspect.
Master bedroom 3.63m(11'11'') x 4.55m(14'11'')
Views out over open fields, french doors with access to rear garden, television point, telephone point, radiator.
En suite 2.72m(8'11'') x 2.54m(8'4'')
Modern, stylish white suite comprising; walk in remote control double shower, wall mounted hand basin and WC. Tiled floor, extractor fan, towel rail, frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, inset downlights, large storage cupboard.
Bedroom two 3.91m(12'10'') x 3.56m(11'8'') into bay
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, television point, telephone point, radiator.
Bedroom three 3.40m(11'2'') x 3.43m(11'3'')
Views out over open fields, double glazed window to rear aspect, television point, telephone point, radiator.
Family bathroom 3.53m(11'7'') x 3.45m(11'4'')
Four piece modern bathroom suite comprising; large shower cubicle with remote control shower, freestanding bath, wall mounted hand basin, WC. Tiled floor, extractor fan, downlights, frosted double glazed window to front aspect.
There is a large gravelled parking area granting access to the double garage. Steps lead up to the raised lawn area, surrounded by shrub borders.
To the rear is a large, private L shaped lawn area with shrub borders, established fruit trees and views out over open country side. A patio area to the rear of the main living room offers great entertaining space. Shed, external power points.
Double garage 5.31m(17'5'') x 5.33m(17'6'')
Power, lighting and outside tap.
The floor plans are not to scale and are intended as a guide only. Copyright Messrs Murray 2011.
By appointment to be made through the Selling Agents please. If you are travelling a long distance please telephone prior to departure to ensure the property is still available and to discuss any particular points which are likely to affect your interest in this property in order that you do not make a wasted journey.
Murray, in conjunction with Linda Horne of Mercia Financial Solutions can offer free independent advice whether you buy through Murray Estate Agents or another agent. Mercia Financial Solutions have access to over 13, 000 mortgage products and are able to find the most competitive products from the whole market. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Mon - Fri 9.00 - 6.00
Saturday 9.00 - 4.00
None of the services, fittings, or appliances (if any), heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems, telephone or television points have been tested by the Selling Agents.
Interested parties are advised to check with ourselves that these particulars
have not been altered or amended in any way since they were issued.
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, area, reference to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Messrs Murray has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars or enter into any contract relating to this property on behalf of the vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Where any reference is made to planning permission or potential uses, such information is given in good faith.
6. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the agents or their clients. These particulars do not form any part of an offer of a contract and neither the agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Money Laundering Regulations 2003
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations came into force in March 2004. These regulations affect estate agents, there will be requirement that Murray's confirm the identity of its seller and buyers.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.