Excellent value shared ownership semi-detached property located within the highly desirable village of Exton with close links to the market towns of Oakham and Stamford. Benefiting from electric heating and double glazing, the property offers accommodation in brief comprising:
Ground Floor - Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Family Kitchen;
First Floor - two double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
Outside - Gardens to front and rear, off-road parking.
Exton is a charming Rutland village lying approximately 4 miles to the east of Oakham. The charm of the village is demonstrated by the fact that parts are included in the Conservation Area. Within the village there is a school and for other facilities, these are available in Oakham and include a good range of shops, schools, dentists, library etc.
Sporting facilities in the area are good with a number of participation sports being available and these include golf, cricket, football, rugby football, bowls and tennis. In addition Rutland Water lies approximately 1 mile to the south of Exton and there one can enjoy fly fishing, sailing, windsurfing or just a stroll around the shores of the lake.
For commuters, there is a British Rail terminal in Oakham where are services to Leicester, Birmingham and Peterborough, and at the latter point there are good train services to London, King's Cross, the journey time taking about an hour. For road commuters Oakham is within easy distance of a number of centres including Stamford, Leicester, Melton Mowbray, Uppingham, Corby and Peterborough.
Partially glazed door to the front, stairs to first floor, further doors to:
Lounge 3.43m(11'3'') x 3.38m(11'1'')
Double-glazed window to the front telephone and TV points. Leading through to:
Dining room 2.79m(9'2'') x 2.77m(9'1'')
Double-glazed French doors to rear aspect, serving hatch from Kitchen, storage heater.
Family kitchen 2.87m(9'5'') x 2.77m(9'1'')
Fitted with a range of base and wall-mounted units, contrasting roll-top work surfaces, inset single drainer sink unit with tiled splashbacks, electric cooker point, built-in kickspace fan heater, extractor fan, dpace for fridge / freezer, plumbing and space for washing machine/dishwasher; large under-stairs cupboard, double-glazed window to rear, partially glazed door to side.
Double-glazed window to side, loft hatch.
Bedroom one 4.57m(15'0'') x 2.92m(9'7'')
Double-glazed window to front, airing cupboard, electric panel convector heater.
Bedroom two 3.63m(11'11'') x 3.23m(10'7'')
Double-glazed window to rear, electric panel convector heater.
Fitted with a three-piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, low-flush WC and wash hand basin; part tiled walls, electric fan heater, electric heated towel rail and extractor fan.
The front garden is laid mainly to lawn with borders containing a variety of mature shrubs, plants and trees. Path access leading to the rear garden.
There is a tarmac driveway providing ample off-road parking for two vehicles.
The rear garden is enclosed by panel fencing and hedging, with lawned area, slabbed patio, vegetable plot and garden shed.
The terms of the lease will remain in full force after the staircasing to 50%. Therefore the rent will be payable on the 50% share and the standard lease terms regarding subletting. The rent charged on an 50% purchase/50% rent would be: £186 a month, which also pays for the buildings insurance.
Mains Water, Electricity, and Drainage are connected. Electric heating. Telephone installed.
None of the services, fittings, or appliances (if any) heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems, telephone or television points have been tested by the Selling Agents.
Enquiries to Rutland County Council, Telephone Oakham
Murray, in conjunction with Mortgage Options, have access to over 1, 500 schemes via a computer sourcing system. We are able to find the most competitive products currently available from all Banks and Building Societies. This advice is free of charge and can be used whether you buy through Murray Estate Agents or another Agent.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on A mortgage or any other loan secured on it.
Interested parties are advised to check with ourselves that these particulars have not been altered or amended in any way since they were issued.
By appointment to be made through the Selling Agents please. If you are travelling a long distance please telephone prior to departure to ensure the property is still available and to discuss any particular points which are likely to affect your interest in this property in order that you do not make a wasted journey.
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 6.00
Saturday 9.00 - 4.00 Sunday & Bank Holidays 10.00 - 2.00
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, area, reference to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Messrs Murray has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars or enter into any contract relating to this property on behalf of the vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Where any reference is made to planning permission or potential uses, such information is given in good faith.
6. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the agents or their clients. These particulars do not form any part of an offer of a contract and neither the agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Money Laundering Regulations 2003
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations came into force in March 2004. These regulations affect estate agents, there will be requirement that Murray's confirm the identity of its seller and buyers.
(Not to scale - for identification purposes only)
This footer paragraph is an example only and should not be relied upon as complying with current legislation. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.