Stunning! A superbly refurbished and incredibly spacious detached family house in a select rural location sat within 1.5 acres of land surrounding rural views over the Quantock Hills.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this extremely well presented and maintained five bedroom detached family home occupying this elevated position sat within 1.5 acres of land surrounding rural views over the Quantock Hills. A viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
Timber front door to entrance vestible. Two double glazed windows to side aspects. Natural stone flooring tiles. Paned window and door combination to entrance hall.
Stairs rising to first floor landing. Radiator. Multi paned French doors opening to dining room. Doors to lounge and cloakroom.
Comprising of low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Radiator. Extractor fan. Slate tiled floor. Double glazed obscured window to rear aspect.
Lounge 18' 4" x 15' ( 5.59m x 4.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Feature brick built fireplace with wooden beam and brick hearth with raised fire crate. Two radiators. Original wooden floor. Double glazed french doors to rear garden.
Dining Room 30' 9" x 10' 11" extending to 17' ( 9.37m x 3.33m extending to 5.18m )
Large open planned space that includes dining area that extends to a further family area. Double glazed windows to side aspect. Three radiators. Oak flooring. Double glazed door to rear and side garden. Door to utility room.
Utility 12' 8" x 6' 5" ( 3.86m x 1.96m )
Comprises of matching wall and base units with wood block work top surface over with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Door to rear patio area.
Kitchen 17' 10" Max x 12' ( 5.44m Max x 3.66m )
Fitted cottage style kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with granite effect rolltop edged work surfaces over with complementary tiled splashbacks. Feature island unit with further base units and granite rolltop edged work surfaces over with inset Belfast sink and mixer tap. Feature brick surround with wooden beam with inset range double oven with further drawer units to either side. Additional built in 'Neff' oven with electric hob with cooker hood over. Downlighters. Plumbing for dishwasher. Built in fridge/freezer. Radiator. Double glazed window to front aspect with window seat. Archway to conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 10' 2" Max ( 3.00m x 3.10m Max )
Conservatory with double glazed windows enjoying reaching rural views to the Quantock Hills. Radiator. French doors opening to patio area.
First Floor Landing
Cupboard housing hot water tank. Light tunnel. Radiator. Loft access. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 17' x 11' 8" ( 5.18m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect enjoying far reaching views towards the Quantock Hills. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Door to en suite.
Comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Low level WC. Double shower cubicle with 'Mira' electric shower. Ladder towel radiator. Extractor fan. Wooden floor.
Bedroom 2 17' 11" x 12' Max ( 5.46m x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Door to en suite.
Comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Low level WC. Panelled bath. Ladder towel radiator. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 3 14' 11" Max x 9' 6" ( 4.55m Max x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 14' 11" x 8' 5" ( 4.55m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom 5 14' x 9' 1" ( 4.27m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Door to en suite.
Comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Low level WC. Shower cubicle with 'Mira' shower. Extractor fan.
Comprises of wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Panelled bath with electric shower over. Shower cubicle. Ladder towel radiator. Double glazed obscured windows to front and side aspects.
Approached by two five bar gates opening on to the gravelled driveway screened by mature trees with access to timber built double garage. There is a further garden laid to lawn to one side.
Detached timber built double garage with pitched roof with two access doors. Double glazed window to side aspect. Light and power.
This generous rear garden that sits on approximately 1.5 acres is enclosed by mature hedging to one side and wood fencing. There are additional paddocks that encompasses the plot that has an agricultural tie. The formal garden is predominantly laid to lawn with large patio areas to the front enjoying outstanding far reaching rural views towards the Quantock Hills. There is a further paddock available by separate negotiation.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.