Suite Open 7 days a week 10am - 5.30pm
Please call for additional details
The Mayflower is a contemporary style two bedroom apartment featuring an open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room with patio doors leading out to a balcony, modern fitted bathroom.
Plot 165 - Two bedroom ground floor apartment available for £119, 995 or £101, 996 with Easi:Buy*
*Terms and conditions apply. Please speak to Sales Consultant for further details.
Vision @ Devonport is an exciting development from Redrow that not only includes homes, but also a wide selection of other buildings, including offices, shops, a market hall and other versatile venues.
Together they create a development that not only boasts excellent amenities right on your doorstep, but also has a unique sense of community.
Situated close to Plymouth city centre with regular bus services, and close to Plymouth station, Vision is the perfect place to set up your home.
If you’re searching for a place that is close to Plymouth city centre yet surrounded by nature then Devonport is the area for you. This latest Redrow development will feature more than 450 new homes, shops, offices and community facilities.
With specific attention given to achieving high eco standards our new homes aren’t just eco effective to run, we also use eco-friendly materials using the latest building techniques.
Devonport boast a truly enviable position.
Originally the Vision site formed part of the Devonport town centre, which was heavily damaged in air raids during the Blitz in 1941. It was subsequently incorporated into the dockyard perimeter by the Ministry of Defence during the 1950’s. The site was enclosed by a three meter high stone wall, before being declared surplus to requirements and acquired by the national regeneration agency, English Partnerships in 2005.
• The city of Plymouth is currently undergoing considerable regeneration which will bring more homes, employment and amenities to areas such as Devonport.
• The Vision housing development is a superb mix of Commercial properties, supermarket, shops, community building, a Grade II Listed Market Hall and clock tower and offers a wide range of homes to meet the many requirements of modern living.
• The locality of Devonport offers excellent education and leisure facilities including the University of Plymouth, Brickfields Sports Centre, The Pavilions Leisure Centre and Central Park Leisure Centre which also has the Home Park Football Grounds for Plymouth Argyle.
• Vision is ideally situated just under 2 miles from Plymouth city centre, buses run every 10-15 minutes into the centre.
• The main Plymouth train station is approximately 1.5 miles and Bretonside Bus Station is approx 3 miles, both with commuter links to London. The airport is at Derriford approx 20 minutes away and the Torpoint Ferry Terminal is just under a mile away making crossings extremely convenient for cars and pedestrians.
• Vision offers excellent investment opportunities in an area which benefits from coast, country and city lifestyles.
How to get there
From Exeter take the A38 signposted Plymouth. Continue along the Parkway (A38) and branch left at Western Mill, signposted Devonport B3396. Turn right at the third set of traffi c lights onto Saltash Road, signposted Devonport B3396. Continue along this road onto Albert Road. At the traffic lights turn right onto Park Avenue. Continue forward through two sets of traffic lights and go straight over the mini roundabout signposted city centre A374. The Vision entrance will be on the left hand side.
Designed with you in mind
Whether you're a young professional, a couple or a growing family, Vision offers something for everyone. With our distinctive range of homes, you're sure to find just what you need. And because the development is beautifully situated, you can also enjoy the best of this prime position.
At Redrow we not only build quality new homes, we're also committed to providing investment for the benefit of the communities where we develop. Ways in which we're contributing positively to the surroundings and amenities in and around Vision, Devonport, include pledging more than £800, 000 towards boosting public transport, open space and local education. In conjunction with the council, Devonport will soon be benefiting from:
• Two brand new buses for the existing Route 34
• £449, 000 to provide two new bus shelters displaying 'real time' information
• £100, 000 towards an agreed project, aimed at improving local education
• £270, 000 on improving Granby Green and other nearby public areas
Within easy reach of almost everywhere
Whether you're commuting to work or travelling for pleasure, Vision is ideally placed for excellent road links, with Devonport centre close by. Regular train services also mean London Paddington can be reached in around 2 hours and 40 minutes, whilst for those with far flung destinations in mind, Plymouth Airport is approximately 5 miles away.
Time to call your own
Fast pace or relaxed pace, whichever route you choose, you're certain to find the perfect way to spend your time in Devonport. A gentle stroll with the family, a spot of retail therapy, or a fun-filled day on the coast, you've so much to consider. Dartmoor National Park is within easy reach, as are endless sports opportunities; skiing, rugby, football, sailing or a session at one of many leisure centres - it's up to you! For those with a passion for shopping, Drake Circus, Plymouth's biggest indoor mall, is a haven to head to.
Plymouth's nightlife is vibrant, with smart bars, restaurants and a cinema to keep you entertained, and it's set to get even better thanks to a multi-million pound regeneration[, the beginning of which started a long time ago. The Plymouth Theatre Company purchased the Devonport Playhouse in 1988, with dreams of turning a church into a stylish theatre. It was a big risk - but with devoted members, paint pots came out, walls were knocked down, and an impressive stage was constructed. Just three months later, the first concert was performed - and, of course, the rest is history!
When it comes to meeting your everyday needs, Devonport has everything you could hope for: Doctors, dentists, health centres and Post Office can all be found, along with a good range of primary, secondary, grammar schools and sixth forms.