Offering spacious family accommodation over three floors, situated on this modern development is this six bedroom executive style detached property which benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and security alarm system. Early viewing is strictly recommended by the agent.
Offering spacious family accommodation over three floors, situated on this modern development is this six bedroom executive style detached property which benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and security alarm system. The property has double garage to the side which provides ample cover for parking, driveway to the side with gardens to front and rear. Accommodation comprises; entrance hallway with downstairs cloak room, open plan kitchen diner with, utility room, lounge, dining room, first floor with three bedrooms, master with dressing area & en suite, three further bedrooms to the second floor with en suite and separate bathroom. The property is set back from the development which offers a degree of privacy with ample off road parking. Early viewing is strictly recommended by the agent.
9 Belgravia Court,
Worksop S81 7sx
With a double radiator, stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard.
With low flush w/c, single radiator, rear facing double glazed obscure window, tiling to splashback areas, pedestal wash hand basin.
Lounge 21' 8" x 11' 3" ( 6.60m x 3.43m )
Front facing double glazed window, rear facing double glazed doors giving access to the back. Living flame gas fire and fire surround, two double radiators.
Dining Kitchen 34' 3" x 11' 6" ( 10.44m x 3.51m )
Open plan kitchen diner. Kitchen with a range of modern base and walls units with worktops. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge and freezer. Stoves free standing cooker with extractor above. Breakfast bar area with seating. Inset one and a half bowl sink, with mixer tap. Feature display units to the wall. Tiling to the floor. Front facing double glazed window. Double radiator.
Archway leads through to the dining area with side and rear facing double glazed windows. Side facing double glazed double doors giving access to the rear garden. Tiling to the floor. TV point. Two double radiators.
Utility Room 5' 2" x 5' 11" ( 1.57m x 1.80m )
Rear facing double glazed door giving access to rear garden. Base unit with sink. Space for tumble dryer and washing machine. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Single radiator. Tiling to the floor. Tiling to splashback areas
First Floor And Landing
With stairs to second floor. Single radiator. Front facing double glazed window and airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.53m )
Front facing double glazed window, double radiator. Archway leads through to dressing area with single radiator and side facing double glazed obscure window. Three ample built in double wardrobes proving hanging and storage space. Access though to:-
With paneled bath, low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin. Rear facing obscure double glazed window. Extractor to wall. Tiling to splashback areas. Walk-in double shower cubicle with mains shower. Double radiator. Shaver point and mains extractor to wall.
Bedroom 2 7' 11" x 11' 3" ( 2.41m x 3.43m )
Front facing double glazed window. Double radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 13' ( 3.43m x 3.96m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Double radiator.
Front facing double glazed window, single radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 4 11' 6" x 13' 3" ( 3.51m x 4.04m )
Front facing double glazed window, double radiator and TV point. Two built in double wardrobes.
With rear facing double glazed obscure window. Double radiator. Low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin. Shaver point to wall, tiling to splashback areas. Walk in double shower cubicle housing a mains shower and extractor to wall.
Bedroom 5 11' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.77m )
Front facing double glazed window, double radiator. Built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 6 11' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.00m )
Rear facing double glazed window, double radiator. Built in double wardrobe.
With paneled bath, low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point to wall. Extractor fan to ceiling. Tiling to splashback areas. Double radiator. Walk in shower cubicle.
Small laid to lawn garden area to the front with colourful borders and path. To the side is a graveled driveway providing off road parking for several cars and giving access to the double garage. Outside lights and outside tap. Enclosed rear laid to lawn garden with timber fencing.
With up and over door, power and power points.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.