The Highlands, Exning, Newmarket CB8
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1638 318889 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Forest Heath District Council
- DC/15/1863/ful (Appeal reference app/H3510/W/
- 0.04 Hectares
- 1½ Storey Detached 3 bedroom dwelling (131 sq metres)
- Development must begin no later than 3 years from the date of approval (18/10/16)
The site is located on The Highlands, just off Windmill Hill, Exning. The site is in walking distance to local amenities including, local shops, pubs and restaurants with good connections to the surrounding area and surrounding towns/cities via the A14.
William H Brown is delighted to offer for sale this freehold development site. Planning permission was granted by Forest Heath District Council under the reference number DC/15/1863/ful.
The proposed development consists of the erection of a 1.5 storey detached dwelling within the grounds of number 2 The Highlands Exning. The proposed dwelling will have accomodation to include: Living room, kitchen/diner, bedroom with en suite and hallway. The second floor contains two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.The dwelling is orientated east/west within the site to make best use of the site and to relate well to the host dwelling adjacent.
The proposed development will include a new vehicle access, front and rear gardens, hard and soft landscaping and new boundary treatments. At the front of the property, a new vehicle access is proposed, off-road parking and vehicle manoeuvring area. To the rear of the property, a landscaped grassed area will form the main garden with close boarded fencing to the boundary. A hardstanding patio area with paved access from the front of the dwelling will provide suitable access to the rear via a gate.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Newmarket, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Newmarket for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all The Highlands property for sale