Property for sale in Sandyford Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1XG
Offers over £75,000 Sandyford Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE2 Listed on 15th Jun 2013
Well presented two bedroom first floor apartment situated within Deuchar House in sandyford. Ideally placed for Jesmond and City Centre and offered on a 50% shared ownership basis. The accommodation briefly comprises; living room, dining area, ...
Marketed by Reeds Rains, NE3. Call 0191 244 9156 (local rate)
£74,950 Sandyford Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE2 Listed on 11th Jun 2013
50% shared ownership - A two bedroom first floor flat in Deuchar House, Sandyford. This apartment is in a historic conversion and is within walking distance of all local amenities and close proximity to City Centre and Jesmond. The accommodation ...
Marketed by Andrew Craig, NE3. Call 0191 228 6278 (local rate)
£63,000 Waverley Lodge, Jesmond NE2 Listed on 4th Jun 2013
**** over 55s - 70% share**** We bring to market this 1st floor apartment located in Waverley Lodge, Jesmond, close to local amenities and transport links. The property briefly comprises; Hallway, Lounge open plan to kitchen, Two bedrooms and ...
Marketed by Jan Forster Estates, NE7. Call 0191 622 0004 (local rate)
£135,000 Deuchar House, 158 Sandyford Road, Sandyford, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE2 Listed on 28th Mar 2013
*** well presented two bed apartment – with two parking permits *** An ideal opportunity to purchase this first floor apartment situated within Deuchar House, Sandyford. The property is close to local amenities including Northumbria University, ...
Marketed by Rook Matthews Sayer, NE2. Call 0191 622 0053 (local rate)
Offers over £63,000 Sandyford Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE2 Listed on 12th Apr 2012
This two bedroomed first floor flat retirement apartment is located within A very convenient location within easy access of newcastle city centre, offered on A 70% share basis, the remaining 30% share is held by isos housing. An ideal secure property ...
Marketed by Bowes Mitchell, NE6. Call 0191 622 0050 (local rate)
POA Sandyford Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE2 Listed on 12th Jan 2012
****** guide price £50000 - £70000 ****** your move are delighted to offer for sale this first floor flat situated on the popular development of Deuchar House located on Sandyford Road within the residential area of Sandyford. The property is offered ...
Marketed by Your Move - Heaton, NE6. Call 0191 622 0051 (local rate)
£55,000 Waverley Lodge, Sandyford Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE2 Listed on 27th Sep 2011
Apartment suitable for age 55 and over Situated in the heart of Sandyford with very easy access in to the town centre this warden managed property has been recently decorated it has: Two bedrooms both capable of taking double beds a showeroom and ...
Marketed by Groves Residential, NE2. Call 0191 244 9151 (local rate)
Latest Sandyford Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1XG property for sale
Zoopla is one of the UK's leading property portals, helping you to find property for sale and to rent and make smarter decisions when buying and renting homes in the UK. Discover information on homes in Sandyford Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1XG by researching Sandyford Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1XG property values, Sandyford Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1XG house prices paid, our Sandyford Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1XG property market overview and find Sandyford Road, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1XG agents.