Skip to main content Menu Skip to footer

Property for sale near Pendinas, Wrexham LL11

1 - 2 of 2  
Keywords and filters like garden and parking live here
  • £25,000 Shared ownership

    2 1 1

    2 bed flat for sale

    Pendinas, Wrexham LL11

    An immaculately presented 2 bedroom first floor apartment. The current vendor owns 25% with the other 75% owned by Muir Homes, however 100% can be purchased from Muir if the buyer wishes. The property is ideally located for both the Wrexham Maelor ...

    • Wrexham General (0.8 miles)
    • Wrexham Central (0.8 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements
  • £46,500 Offers over

    2

    2 bed flat for sale

    Pendinas, Wrexham LL11

    50 % shared ownership property, any buyer can purchase up to 100% by buying the remaining 50% from Muir homes. A very well presented two-bedroom top floor apartment situated within the popular Pentre Bach development. The apartment isclose to a ...

    • Wrexham General (0.8 miles)
    • Wrexham Central (0.8 miles)
    Note: Distances are straight line measurements

** Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.

Latest Pendinas, Wrexham LL11 property for sale

Zoopla is one of the UK's leading property portals, helping you to find property for sale and to rent and make smarter decisions when buying and renting homes in the UK. Discover information on homes in Pendinas, Wrexham LL11 by researching Pendinas, Wrexham LL11 property values, Pendinas, Wrexham LL11 house prices paid, our Pendinas, Wrexham LL11 property market overview and find Pendinas, Wrexham LL11 agents.

Narrow your search by property type