Affinity Sutton - Kingley Gate, BN17
Kingley Gate is a multi-tenure, joint venture development between Barratt Homes, Bellway Homes and Affinity Sutton. Affinity Sutton has a selection of apartments which will be released in phases from June 2016 through to February 2017. 2 and 3 bedroom houses on Kingley Gate East (Bellway), price list and brochure attached. 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in Kingley Gate West (Barratts) prices and brochure are also attached for your information.
To be eligible to apply applicants must:
- Be registered and approved by *www.helptobuyese.org.uk <
- You should have a household income of £80,000 or less (minimum income dependant on deposit available, monthly debts and household dependents);
- Have access to approximately £4,000 savings to cover legal and mortgage costs;
- Have access to a minimum 5% deposit to secure your mortgage if necessary approx £3500;
- Priority to local applicants with a live or work connection, registered with HelptoBuy - registration number required. Applicants with a family connection, or from neighbouring borough may be considered;
- Not have defaults, CCJs, been declared bankrupt or had a home repossessed;
- Applicants will be assessed on an eligibility and housing need basis. Investors are not eligible to apply.