Allanwater Homes - Carnock Road, KY12
Carnock Road, Dunfermline is the latest development from Allanwater Homes of 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom terraced, semi-detached and detached homes. Within walking distance of the historic town centre of Dunfermline.
- It has 3 primary schools (Milesmark Primary, McLean Primary and Pittencrieff Primary) all within walking distance.
- It has Queen Anne Secondary School also within walking distance.
- Within the town centre is Carnegie Leisure Centre with swimming pool, Carnegie Library and a large public park - Pittencrieff Park.
- The area is well served with public transport (buses) into the town and from there, both bus and rail links to Central Scotland.
- A new supermarket (Tesco) has recently opened in the town centre which is within walking distance.
- The site lies adjacent to the Dunfermline to Alloa cycle way (17 miles) which links up to the Fife Core Path Network.
- Dunfermline has extensive cultural and arts groups, with a new Alhambra Theatre and Carnegie Hall.