AMA Homes - Shandon Garden, EH11
A beautiful and practical home close to the centre of Scotland's capital with outstanding facilities all around – what more could you ask for?
That is exactly what's on offer at AMA's new development at Shandon Garden.
This wonderful development of xx apartments and duplexes sits in an area which has all the character, interest and vibrancy that's typical of Scotland's capital city. It boasts:
- Excellent local schools
- Outstanding opportunities for leisure and recreation
- Shopping and retail options galore
- A buoyant and thriving local community
- Superb transport links
Scrupulous attention to detail
At AMA we know that it's the little details that make all the difference. In every one of our developments we set out to create a home that fits carefully round you and fits perfectly into its surroundings. At Shandon Garden the evidence of our scrupulous approach is there for you to see:
- A thoroughly modern design that carefully complements the nearby 'colony' homes
- Protected underground car parking that frees up space around the apartments and creates a safer, more attractive environment
- Highly insulated walls and smart heating that allow superb indoor climate control
- Double-glazed, argon-filled windows that are energy efficient and wonderful to look at
- Simple, clean lines and carefully selected materials that make maintenance of your home a breeze
When we say Shandon Garden is one of the best locations in the city, it's easy to see why:
- There are numerous local shops, and major supermarkets are minutes away
- Harrison Park, one of Edinburgh's best-loved green spaces, is on your doorstep
- ...as is the Fountain Park complex, which has a multi-screen cinema, Virgin Active gym, bowling alley, kids play centre and numerous restaurants
- Meggetland and Craiglockhart Sports centres are a short jog away, top class football and rugby are on offer at nearby Tynecastle Park (home of Heart of Midlothian FC), and Murrayfield Stadium (Scotland's national rugby stadium).
- There are outstanding transport links: the area is ten minutes from Haymarket train station (and a stop for Edinburgh's new tram system). Edinburgh city bypass, leading to the M8, M9 and Edinburgh Airport is within easy reach. And a regular, dependable bus service serves the area.