Berkeley - Royal Arsenal Riverside, SE18
Royal Arsenal Riverside is one of South East London's most exciting riverside addresses, occupying a prime location along the River Thames with a forthcoming on-site Crossrail station and buzzing retail hub.
Royal Arsenal Riverside residents’ benefits from:
• Forthcoming on-site Crossrail Station
• Convenient transport links nearby, including National Rail, DLR and on-site Thames Clipper
• Close proximity to London City Airport (7 minutes on DLR)
• 24 hour Concierge service
• Forthcoming Waterside Club - Residents’ only spa, featuring a 20m swimming pool, cinema room and gym
• On-site amenities including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, forthcoming Sainsbury’s, Pub, Restaurants, Café, pharmacy, doctors surgery, dentist, nursery and forthcoming Premier Inn hotel.
New homes still available:
A collection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are available under the Discount Market Sale scheme within Kinetic. Eligible applicants will be able to purchase the property at 20% below the open market value. Kinetic is a 20-storey building which is perfectly positioned for residents to take full advantage of the forthcoming on-site Crossrail station.
Pavilion Square is the latest exciting phase within Royal Arsenal Riverside, with a seamless combination of striking modern architecture with two meticulously restored, Grade II listed buildings.
• 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available
• A stunning landscaped courtyard
• High specification and ultra-modern interiors
An exciting new riverside destination on the River Thames with views overlooking Canary Wharf. The forthcoming arrival of Waterfront at Royal Arsenal Riverside provides residents with the luxury of choice.
• Manhattan suites, 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments and Penthouses available
• The forthcoming 4 acre tranquil Waterfront Park connecting the on-site Crossrail station and the River Thames.
• Half a mile of riverside walks
RARE is Berkeley’s exciting vision for the commercial and community offering at Royal Arsenal Riverside. Already home to over 5,000 residents as well as a host of cultural, community, retail, leisure and employment spaces. Royal Arsenal Riverside offers a creative and vibrant environment for work, rest and play in South East London.
Visit www.rare.london and follow RARE on twitter @RARE_Explore