Crest Nicholson - Bath Riverside, BA2
THE UNVEILING HAS BEGUN - BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE BATH & THE SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE FROM THE TOP OF ROYAL VIEW TODAY!
This development of new homes in Bath offers high quality residences from studios to 4 bedroom homes. Set on the banks of the River Avon, these new homes in Bath are one of the very few residential developments that enjoys direct access to the riverside whilst being within walking distance of the town centre.
With pocket parks, wild meadows and riverside pubs with gorgeous gardens along its route, the river is a great place to enjoy a day out, an afternoon stroll or a summer picnic. Just across the river is the Royal Victoria Park, a substantial green area that includes Botanical Gardens, children's play area, tennis courts and sublime Victorian landscaping.
Sunday Times British Homes Awards 2016 Winner - Best House Design Award
- Recreation: Royal Victoria Park and Botanical Gardens
- Recreation: Royal Crescent
- Recreation: Green Park
- Restaurant: Green Park Brasserie
- Leisure Centre: Odeon Cinema
- Leisure Centre: Theatre Royal
- Leisure Centre: Jane Austen Centre
- Restaurant: Hall and Woodhouse Restaurant
- Restaurant: Loch Fynne
- Restaurant: Cote
- Restaurant: Jamie's Italian
- Leisure Centre: Victoria Art Gallery
- Recreation: Bath Rugby
- Recreation: Roman Baths
- Restaurant: Sally Lunn's Tea Rooms
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's
- Supermarket: Green Park Farmers Market
- Supermarket: House of Fraser
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Supermarket: Guildhall Market
- Supermarket: Marks & Spencer
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.