Crest Nicholson - Brandon House, SE1
Move into your new luxury home this April. Book your appointment to visit us.
Brandon House is part of Crest Nicholson's SE1 portfolio, offering 3 new exceptional living destinations in the London borough of Southwark.
Located directly opposite Borough underground station Brandon House benefits from a prime residential location.
This new landmark development will comprise of seventy seven, 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments, 2 bedroom duplexes and 2 & 3 bedroom townhouses.
Homes ready to move into from spring 2017.
Sales & Marketing suite open daily. Book your appointment to visit us today.
- Recreation: Tate Modern
- Recreation: HMS Belfast
- Recreation: Fashion and Textile Museum
- Recreation: The Shard
- Leisure Centre: Soho Gyms
- Bar: The Garrison
- Restaurant: Union Street Cafe
- Restaurant: Roast
- Restaurant: Le Pont De La Tour
- Further Education: King's College London
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's Local
- Train: Borough Underground Station
- Train: London Bridge Station
- Train: London Bridge Underground Station
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.