Crest Nicholson - Elysian Gardens, CV7
Our Home of the Week comes with Stamp Duty Paid* worth over £13,000! Plus £1,000 towards legal fees and carpets throughout. Valid on Plot 6 The Ashton until 26th March - call today!
Situated to the south of Balsall Common and surrounded by countryside, Elysian Gardens is ideally placed for luxurious countryside living.
Thoughtful design, open green space and consideration of local wildlife creates harmony and ensures that the development feels established and in keeping with the locality.
Ideally situated within a thriving and friendly village, just 7 miles from Solihull and 8 miles from Royal Leamington Spa, Elysian Gardens is perfectly located for work, education and leisure with excellent transport connections by road or rail.
With a varied selection of 1,2,3 and 4 bedroom houses & apartments to choose from, there really is something to suit purchasers at every life stage.
- Restaurant: McKees Brasserie
- Bar: Ye Olde Saracen's Head
- Recreation: Berkswell & Balsall Common Tennis Club
- Recreation: Touchwood Shopping Centre
- Leisure Centre: Tudor Grange Leisure
- Nursery: Pathway Nursery
- Primary School: Balsall Common Primary School
- Secondary School: Heart of England Secondary School
- Secondary School: Solihull School
- Nursery: Tiny Teddies Day Nursery
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's
- Train: Berkswell Train Station
- Dentist: Balsall Common Health Centre
- Doctor: Balsall Common Health Centre
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.