Crest Nicholson - Rowan Park, SW16
Government Incentive available
Help to Buy - T&C's Apply & Selected Plots Only.
SALES AND MARKETING SUITE IS NOW CLOSED!
Crest Nicholson is pleased to introduce Rowan Park - a collection of new homes in Mitcham, Surrey. This development of brand new and refurbished 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses is set in stunning surrounds and within commuting distance of the City of London.
This development of new homes in Mitcham is situated on the borders of Mitcham and Streatham, where you can enjoy all the shopping, transport and entertaining facilities you would expect from two energetic and well connected towns.
Mitcham itself is very popular with parents for its wide choice of state primary and secondary schools, several within easy reach of Rowan Park. Streatham is located just five miles from Charing Cross and Mitcham boasts 460 acres of green space comprising of woodlands and parkland, ideal for those who want to enjoy the best of both worlds.
- No category: Mitcham Common - 1.20 miles
- Leisure Centre: Streatham Vale Play Project - 0.63 miles
- Leisure Centre: Canons Leisure Centre - 1.01 miles
- Leisure Centre: Furzedown Recreation Centre - 1.17 miles
- Recreation: Morden Park Swimming Pool - 2.94 miles
- Restaurant: Rainbow Restaurant - 0.62 miles
- Restaurant: Three Kings - 0.83 miles
- Restaurant: Star Kebab (Take away) - 0.22 miles
- Restaurant: Chicken Palace Shop (Take away) - 0.48 miles
- Bar: Mitcham Mint Public House - 0.25 miles
- Bar: Railway Hotel - 0.72 miles
- Bar: Aristo - 0.88 miles
- Primary School: Lanesome Primary School - 0.25 miles
- Primary School: Woodmansterne Primary School - 0.31 miles
- Primary School: Stanford Primary School - 0.32 miles
- Secondary School: St Marks Church of England Academy - 0.56 miles
- Secondary School: Harris Academy Merton - 0.62 miles
- Nursery: St Olaves - 0.18 miles
- Nursery: Cherubs Day Nursery - 0.78 miles
- Further Education: St Marks Church of England Academy - 0.56 miles
- Further Education: Harris Academy Merton - 0.62 miles
- Further Education: St George's University Of London - 1.84 miles
- Further Education: Tudor Bec College - 4.79 miles
- Supermarket: Co Operative - 0.66 miles
- Supermarket: Morrisons - 0.77 miles
- Supermarket: Iceland - 0.93 miles
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's - 0.93 miles
- Train: Colliers Wood (Tube) - 1.59 miles
- Train: Streatham Common - 0.75 miles
- Train: Norbury - 1 mile
- Airport: Heathrow Airport - 14.6 miles
- Airport: London City Airport - 10.54 miles
- Doctor: The Rowan Surgery - 0.20 miles
- Doctor: Tamworth House Medical Centre - 0.58 miles
- Dentist: Bhageerutty Dental Surgery - 0.53 miles
- Dentist: A D P Dental Co Lts - 0.53 miles
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly.