Crest Nicholson - Tall Trees at Bolnore Village, RH16
Avoid agents fees & complicated chains with Part Exchange!
With its eclectic mix of traditional designs, Tall Trees at Bolnore Village has something to please everyone.
The houses all have private gardens and garages and there is allocated parking for every household.
At the heart of the development is a village green with seating and a play area where all residents can get together.
This newest phase merges seamlessly into the existing Bolnore Village development, as well as into the surrounding West Sussex landscape. It is designed to appear as if it has evolved over generations and makes use of a rich palette of finishes including brick, render, white timbers and tile hung elevations.
- Leisure Centre: Dolphin Leisure Centre 1.34 miles
- Recreation: Haywards Heath Golf Club
- Restaurant: Zizzi
- Restaurant: Harvester
- Bar: The Sergison Arms
- Primary School: Bolnore Village Primary
- Primary School: St Wilfred's Church of England Primary
- Secondary School: Warden Park School 1.78 miles
- Supermarket: Middle Village Co-op
- Train: Haywards Heath Rail Station
- Doctor: Dolphin Surgery
- Dentist: Gresham Dental Practice
- Doctor: Princess Royal Hospital
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.