Crest Nicholson - The Beeches at Rocky Lane, RH16
Find your forever home: last remaining 5-beds now available...
Haywards Heath is perfect for an active lifestyle, with a number of beautiful parks and bright open green spaces - there’s so much to choose from.
With the additional benefit of being within close proximity to the High Weald, Ashdown Forest and the South Downs, as well as being a short drive from the Sussex countryside and the picturesque villages of Balcombe and Lindfield, there is plenty to explore.
Register your interest today to be the first to find out more.
- Leisure Centre: Dolphin Leisure Centre
- Recreation: Haywards Heath Golf Club
- Restaurant: Prezzo
- Restaurant: Taj Mahal
- Restaurant: Zizzi
- Restaurant: Harvester
- Bar: The Sergison Arms
- Primary School: St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
- Primary School: Bolnore Village Primary School
- Primary School: St Wilfred's Church of England Primary School
- Secondary School: Warden Park School
- Secondary School: Oathall Community College
- Supermarket: Sainsbury's
- Supermarket: Middle Village Co-op (cashpoint)
- Train: Haywards Heath Train Station
- Doctor: Northlands Wood Surgery
- Doctor: Princess Royal Hospital
- Doctor: Dolphin Surgery
- Dentist: Gresham Dental Practice
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.