Ortus Homes at Bewick Grange, HG1
Nestled in beautiful Harrogate, our new contemporary development on Swan Road offers 33 one and two bedroom luxury apartments exclusively for the over 55s in one of England's most naturally stunning regions. This beautiful property will be designed over two blocks with each block consisting of 3 floors.
Benefiting from a sumptuously decorated reception area and beautifully manicured, landscaped gardens, this luxurious development has lots to offer. On-site parking is available to keep your vehicles safe and secure, with the development well positioned for those looking to explore the local regions themselves.
- Seven one bedroom and 26 two bedroom luxury apartments exclusively for over 55s
- Highly sought after spa town location with strong transport links and stunning natural surroundings
- Varied shopping facilities and local amenities within access of this contemporary development
- Strong historical and cultural identity with plenty of great local attractions
- Intelligently designed for easy living
- Underfloor heating installed in all apartments
- Private balcony or patios to selected apartments
- Private allocated parking
- Outdoor seating area and summer house
- Finished to a high specification
Flanked on all sides by stunning backdrops and breathtaking scenery, Harrogate is a stunning place to live. York, Skipton, Bradford, Bolton Abbey, Leeds and the Yorkshire Dales are just some of beautiful landscapes found on its doorstep. As a traditional spa town, there is plenty of local charm to enjoy too.
The RHS Harlow Carr Gardens and local spa water are particular areas of interest for homeowners and visitors alike, with Harrogate once known as 'The English Spa' during Georgian times. Architecture from this era is still evident in the town and nearby historic and cultural attractions Harewood House, Ripley Castle, Plumpton Rocks, Almscliffe Crag and Fountains Abbey give homeowners the chance to step back to this opulent time in history.
For more modern attractions, a plethora of museums and art galleries are located in the town, which also hosts a full calendar of exhibitions, events and conferences at the Harrogate International Centre.
Those looking to embrace the traditional luxury of rural living will love the farmers' markets which still occur regularly and sell local produce. High-end designer stores and high street retailers are also well represented for those with more ambitious shopping aims.
For travelling, Harrogate is only 16.6 miles from Leeds and 21.9 miles from York by road, with the nearby train station (found at the town centre) offering local connections as well as travel routes nationwide.
Buses also operate regularly and the nearest airport is Leeds Bradford at 12 miles distance.