Ortus Homes at Stamford Bridge, YO41
Secluded luxury in an exclusive location. Exclusive to people aged 60 and over, Sovereign Court is a collection of 24 luxury apartments offering spacious and flexible living designed to the highest specification. As the only development of its kind in Stamford Bridge, this represents a truly unique opportunity.
Intelligent interior design is matched by generous outdoor space with beautiful gardens which are maintained on behalf of the homeowners. Sovereign Court enjoys a secluded setting in a picturesque rural village with direct access to nearby towns and cities, just 9 miles from the City of York.Key features
- The only development of its kind in Stamford Bridge
- 24 luxury apartments set in a beautiful village location with a wide range of amenities within walking distance
- Contemporary and thoughtfully designed apartments that offer attractive, spacious interiors with a high specification throughout, including features such as underfloor heating, balconies and walk-in wardrobes
- Strong transport links to surrounding areas via bus
- Only 9 miles east of the City of York
- Set within spacious, secluded, mature grounds with landscaped gardens
- Carpets and floor tiling is included
Sitting on the border between Ryedale and North Yorkshire, Stamford Bridge is a large and desirable village with plenty to offer those embarking on their retirement. With a population of around 4,000 people, you'll feel right at home in this quaint and familiar location which is located just 9 miles east of York and 20 miles south of the beautiful North York Moors National Park.
There are a wide range of facilities within the village including a convenience store, a butchers, a bakers, a post office, a pharmacy, hair and beauty salons, several local churches and a library. In addition, there are a number of pubs, cafe's and restaurants and even an ice cream parlour.
For those who like the great outdoors there are numerous walks in the picturesque surrounding countryside to be explored, including the White Rose Way which is a long distance walk between Leeds and Scarborough. In addition, our Stamford Bridge development is found alongside Sustrans Route 66 of the National Cycle Network. This links the village with York and Beverley and is a great choice for those looking to keep fit and active.
You'll find great transport links close to the development. A regular bus service operates between Stamford Bridge and York with the areas of Dunnington and Pocklington also easily reached via bus. The nearest train station is in York, providing regular services to London, Newcastle and Edinburgh.
If you are using a Sat Nav system you may need the full address of this development. The postcode is newly created by Royal Mail and may not be accurate for some months.