Taylor Wimpey North West - Cunningham Grange, WA10
Cunningham Grange is a fantastic development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom new homes located on the former Knowsley Road rugby ground in St Helens.
Named after local club hero Keiron Cunningham, the development offers a range of amenities as well as being in close proximity to St Helens town centre.
With Taylor Wimpey's new homes you can expect an exceptional blend of style, quality and value for money without compromising on your desired location.
If you're looking for the perfect deal to help make your move possible then take at the government backed Help to Buy scheme, which means you could move into your brand new home for just 80% of the price.
- Reserve one of our apartments during July and you'll get a £500 IKEA voucher!
- Located on the former St Helens rugby ground
- A wide range of local amenities
- An excellent choice of restaurants, pubs and bars
- Fantastic educational facilities for all ages
- Easy access to the UK’s motorway network
For more information please call .
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.