Taylor Wimpey West Scotland - Bishops Meadow, G64
Prices from £267,000 to £355,000
Special Offer available
Part exchange - Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one. When you buy a new home using Part Exchange scheme, Taylor Wimpey will buy your existing property from you, at an agreed price with you based on two independent valuations. You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It's straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.Or Taylor Wimpey can help you sell your existing home. Even if you haven't sold your existing property, with easymover, you can reserve a new Taylor Wimpey home. And you won't need to worry about managing buying, selling and moving, and paying estate agent fees. easymover makes it all so much easier!
Government Incentives available
- MI New Home - MI New Home is a Scottish Government backed scheme that makes 95% mortgages widely available on all Taylor Wimpey developments in Scotland. With MI New Home, you only need to put down a 5% deposit to buy any new home in Scotland up to the value of £250,000. It is open to first time buyers and existing home owners.
- Help to Buy - With the Help to Buy scheme, you could buy a new home with just 5% deposit. Help to Buy is available to everyone. If you're a first time buyer, you'll need to save just 5% deposit to get a mortgage, so you could buy your first home sooner than you thought. And if you're an existing homeowner, you can use Help to Buy to trade up to a bigger property, even if you have limited equity in your existing home.Help to Buy is available on all Taylor Wimpey homes in Scotland worth up to £400,000.
This select development of 37 new 4 and 5 bedroom family homes is set in the desirable suburb and commuter town of Bishopbriggs. With a choice of five styles of 4 bedroom detached homes, as well as a 5 bedroom detached style to choose this development will appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Bishops Meadow offers a range of new 4 bedroom and 5 family homes. With a choice of five styles of 4 bedroom homes, as well as an impressive 5 bedroom detached style to choose from this development will appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Every home is built to a high specification. We also offer our customers the opportunity to personalise their home with an exciting range of optional extras.
- Desirable suburb and commuting town
- Bishopbriggs is connected to the m80 corridor and m8.
- Train station in town centre. First stop queen at, Glasgow centre.
- Bishopbriggs is adjacent to a frequently serviced bus route 'simple system' (see travel line Scotland).
- Bishopbriggs - Campsie Hills - the renowned 'natural leisure centre' provides great walks for the fit and curious.
- Rambling clubs and cycle paths.
- 3 local golf courses - spoiled for choice!
- A lively town centre with a full range of shopping for your choice.
- 2 retail parks with fantastic range of shops for those who love to shop.
- For now or the future a great choice of primary and secondary educational establishments. Bishopbriggs academy having the distinction of being one if the few schools to have won the Scottish education award 2 years in succession >
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.