Taylor Wimpey West Scotland - Bishops Meadow, G64
Prices from £270,000 to £355,000
This select development of 37 new 4 and 5 bedroom family homes is set in the desirable suburb and commuter town of Bishopbriggs. With a choice of five styles of 4 bedroom detached homes, as well as a 5 bedroom detached style to choose this development will appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Bishops Meadow offers a range of new 4 bedroom and 5 family homes. With a choice of five styles of 4 bedroom homes, as well as an impressive 5 bedroom detached style to choose from this development will appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Every home is built to a high specification. We also offer our customers the opportunity to personalise their home with an exciting range of optional extras.
Click here to email us !
Taylor Wimpey at Lenzie
Our new homes at Lenzie will go on sale at 11am on Saturday 28th June 2014 from our Bishops Meadow development
- Desirable suburb and commuting town
- Bishopbriggs is connected to the m80 corridor and m8.
- Train station in town centre. First stop queen at, Glasgow centre.
- Bishopbriggs is adjacent to a frequently serviced bus route 'simple system' (see travel line Scotland).
- Bishopbriggs - Campsie Hills - the renowned 'natural leisure centre' provides great walks for the fit and curious.
- Rambling clubs and cycle paths.
- 3 local golf courses - spoiled for choice!
- A lively town centre with a full range of shopping for your choice.
- 2 retail parks with fantastic range of shops for those who love to shop.
- For now or the future a great choice of primary and secondary educational establishments. Bishopbriggs academy having the distinction of being one if the few schools to have won the Scottish education award 2 years in succession
Terms and conditions apply. Prices correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Photography and computer generated images are indicative of typical homes by Taylor Wimpey.